Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am loving the show..!!!...today while watching the show i realised how it calms my mind...i forget everything and start laughing and enjoying the cuteness of the show..!!...really its like a break for me after all that hectic day..πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

I am loving the show..!!!...today while watching the show i realised how it calms my mind...i forget everything and start laughing and enjoying the cuteness of the show..!!...really its like a break for me after all that hectic day..πŸ˜ƒ

Suku inwas saying the same thing y'day

this show is really amazing...refreshes ur mind completely...u can just sit back and enjoy it 😳

I started watching this show coz of AG, but now after 2 epis i can say that even if AG was not in this show, i would def watch this show.

AG took a brilliant decision in taking up this role 😳

The entire cast is superb πŸ‘β­οΈ
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tasneem-17

Suku inwas saying the same thing y'day

this show is really amazing...refreshes ur mind completely...u can just sit back and enjoy it 😳

I started watching this show coz of AG, but now after 2 epis i can say that even if AG was not in this show, i would def watch this show.

AG took a brilliant decision in taking up this role 😳

The entire cast is superb πŸ‘β­οΈ

hi5 tas...especially for a girl like me who laugh at the silliest joke its really awesome...πŸ˜ƒ
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi5 tas...especially for a girl like me who laugh at the silliest joke its really awesome...πŸ˜ƒ

i'm eagerly waiting for 2morrowz epi 😳 I wanna know how is Nimit gonna make up for his mistake πŸ˜† Itne pyar se kisiko kisiki bully karte huwe pehle nahi dekha πŸ˜†
I agree. This is a pleasent & nice show with a lesson of advice.
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am loving the show..!!!...today while watching the show i realised how it calms my mind...i forget everything and start laughing and enjoying the cuteness of the show..!!...really its like a break for me after all that hectic day..πŸ˜ƒ

exactly ! there was not a sngle dull moment and throughout the 20 min of show it was not a single time tat i didnt have a smile! as a viewer tats exactly wat i wantπŸ‘
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Suku...100% agree with you.
after the whole bakwaas home work...it really refreshes and relax my mind.
especially our harmony's cute cute harkatein..i can stop admiring her.
jishan005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you...Though I don't live in India I watch the show online...It is really a nice show...that make you laugh...
Crazy_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree its soo refreshing...its a very light hearted show which makes u laugh n relieves stress
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me too love the show and would have followed it even if AG wasn't part of it. I started watching for her, but, the whole time we were laughing. I look forward to it everyday πŸ˜ƒ