India-Forums

Im loving it

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I am loving the show..!!!...today while watching the show i realised how it calms my mind...i forget everything and start laughing and enjoying the cuteness of the show..!!...really its like a break for me after all that hectic day..Big smile

Edited by Sukrutha - 20 December 2011 at 9:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3jishan005luv.Harshitibd670816luvharshitiTasneem-17khajjuNitty2910Channa_mereyaaAASUSshanti05-Fatima-

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

I am loving the show..!!!...today while watching the show i realised how it calms my mind...i forget everything and start laughing and enjoying the cuteness of the show..!!...really its like a break for me after all that hectic day..Big smile

Suku inwas saying the same thing y'day

this show is really amazing...refreshes ur mind completely...u can just sit back and enjoy it Embarrassed

I started watching this show coz of AG, but now after 2 epis i can say that even if AG was not in this show, i would def watch this show.

AG took a brilliant decision in taking up this role Embarrassed

The entire cast is superb ClapStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005BluFateAASUS

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

this show is really amazing...refreshes ur mind completely...u can just sit back and enjoy it Embarrassed

I started watching this show coz of AG, but now after 2 epis i can say that even if AG was not in this show, i would def watch this show.

hi5 tas...especially for a girl like me who laugh at the silliest joke its really awesome...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17AASUS

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tasneem-17

hi5 tas...especially for a girl like me who laugh at the silliest joke its really awesome...Big smile

i'm eagerly waiting for 2morrowz epi Embarrassed I wanna know how is Nimit gonna make up for his mistake LOL Itne pyar se kisiko kisiki bully karte huwe pehle nahi dekha LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005BluFateAASUS

nigella Goldie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tasneem-17BluFate

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

exactly ! there was not a sngle dull moment and throughout the 20 min of show it was not a single time tat i didnt have a smile! as a viewer tats exactly wat i wantClap

Tasneem-17AASUS

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Suku...100% agree with you.
after the whole bakwaas home work...it really refreshes and relax my mind.
especially our harmony's cute cute harkatein..i can stop admiring her.

Tasneem-17AASUS

jishan005 Groupbie
jishan005
jishan005

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Agree with you...Though I don't live in India I watch the show online...It is really a nice show...that make you laugh...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index