Sasural Genda Phool

I still think BP will return

sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a feeling Ishwar Kashyap will return...but this time as a changed person...this insult and assult will change him...n he will come back as a good n lovable person for e.g Karan in Kyunki Saas!!!!
What do u feel guys????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not really , For me now its really hard to predict what's gonna happen with BP! Maybe he will never come back or maybe he will come back as a different person who cares about his family like you said! But for now I think its too quick to predict anything ...
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree BP wll return but not as a changed person as the documents still are with him so the story will lead there becuase he hs a habit to get what he wants he wanted the house he should be coming back where the repenting Vajpai saheb may take action and rectify his mistake that he brought him back
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even if he changes one can't hide the facts that he has been very selfish and only thinks about himself. He only wants money and at one time to the extent that he left his family and never bothered about them. He comes back when he wants and creates misunderstanding and also ruining people's happiness. He has no right to even keep the name Kashyap. He is a sick and vile person. 

What he has done can NEVER be forgiven. 😡

He made such vile comments about Alok and even spoke such crap about his father! 
How can one sell the house that is not only a ordinary house but has become their life! He has no right to be happy or deserve such a happy family.

I am so happy that his US family dumped him who would want such a looser greedy and  selfish man  as a husband and father. 🤢

I feel that he will come back and kick everyone out of the house saying he is the owner and take revenge. 😕
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The track has ended...feels good
don't want him to come back again
and chances are very slim that he would come back as a changed person
that guy is too selfish to change
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't know let's see what happens next.
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think bade papa will return home.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think BP will be shown again in the story...and with regard to his being a changed man after the insult...i highly doubt that because he i basically very selfish person.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let him return and do what he wants. He has to remember one thing:

"No matter what he does he will not be able to break the strong bond between the Kashyap family members. They will stay united as one big loving family."  👏

the family that stays united no one can harm them. 😊
sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu567

Let him return and do what he wants. He has to remember one thing:

"No matter what he does he will not be able to break the strong bond between the Kashyap family members. They will stay united as one big loving family."  👏

the family that stays united no one can harm them. 😊

Agreed...only wish that he also gets tied in the strong bond of Kashyap family...