Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

aawwwEST epi.. :))))) - Page 5

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg sachi there were cute naksh scene's 😍 run to watch the epi now then come back to drool over naksh πŸ˜† and curse rj 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luv da new song nd awsomee epii
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really wanna watch the epi now πŸ˜³ πŸ˜

btw taffy chali gayii...i went through 6 pages looking 4 her comment πŸ˜†
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lots of things to talk about in today's epi... Loved it to the max!!!
These two.. seriously sooo natural together. Their chemistry just rocks!!!! 😳😳 Loving them more everyday!! Naitik's cheeks... Akshara coudnt leave that alone... everything was just cute. Worth watching a million times.
Their conversation in the park showed so much maturity compared to the convo at night (just like two babies) πŸ˜†
and the song...😳
😳Thank you CVs!!!
itne dino baad i came to this thread, just to drool over our naksh all over again..
wow wow wow.. itna accha epi, OMG i couldn't believe my eyes.. naksh ke haath mein baby.. vo BG, vo night scene.. wow.. upar se pata nahi kyo i liked cong. ka scene as well..πŸ˜•

it was a beautiful epi yesterday.. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: shayal1436

really wanna watch the epi now πŸ˜³ πŸ˜

btw taffy chali gayii...i went through 6 pages looking 4 her comment πŸ˜†

hahaha..
jale par namak mat chidko shayal.. bechari di, she missed yesterday's epi.. pata nahi unhe raat mein neend kaise aayi hogi..πŸ˜†
sana15 thumbnail
awesumest epi ...!!   luved both hina nd karan...d nyt conversation scene ws awesum awesum awesum...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by sana15 - 12 years ago
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
such awesome epi😍 but only 6 pages discussion😲
Tulsey thumbnail
Awww...the garden scene...dreaming with the new baby...was so cute.  I hope that she has her baby on time.
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved, Loved , Loved the new jaadu sa chal jayega song..!! Awesome episode...!! Cant wait for nanha sa mehman to come...πŸ˜ƒ