Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Amar's betrayal insult on entire womanhood! (Page 7)

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Why have they given such a faltu secret task to sky? Who wants to see him bare chest ? Spare me !

Tony_StraK786

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

Originally posted by ANNMT

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by chocobear88

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by dude82

What about insult to women these two have caused????
Also if they are thinking that by nominating them amar thinks they are weak...
By that logic they think sid is weak coz they are nominating him always...
What loosers... They also thought amar is weak and stupid so nominated him... Now when he outsmarted them...to bardasht ni ho raha dono se!!!
Besharam motti aur besharam po*ny!!!! Thu!!!!!
i still can't believe that these two are playing the woman card so shamelessly...the whole season juhi and sky played the bhai behen card...and now this...these two fools are thinking that women must be getting all emotional and riled up...juhi...kumkum ki duniya se bahar niklo...saari auratein kumkum nahi dekhti hain...ki kumkum ke dialogues bol kar unhe impress kar logi...if only these two could know that with every passing day more and more women r disliking them...

I agree this whole woman card is so lame. I mean why should he not nominate you? It's a game. He has every right to save himself. Amar has not come here to make Juhi or sunny win the show. And agar pressure handle ni ho pa raha h being a woman then go n sit at home n ask your hubby to feed you. Yahan aake humein kyun pakate hDead
exactly...u don't like the heat...don't go in the kitchen...well bad muhawara for juhiLOLLOL
and today sky , sunny and juhi were bitching about everything and juhi says...dekho itni saari adchane paar kar ke hum yahan tak aa gaye...i was like...hosh mein aa aurat...kaun si adchane...you had a free ride to top 5 by sitting on sky's shoulders..kabhi nominate nahi hui...and she is talking about adchan...poore time, sirf khaya aur soya...aadhe task nahi kiye...aur isko lag raha hai ki issne adchane paar ki hain...juhi ji ...agar ye adchan hai...toh uss hisaab se PM, mehek, sky aur sid ne toh pahad tode hainLOLLOL
KAL KE PUREY EPI KA BEST DAILOG  JUHI KA THA '' KOI JOR SE BOLTA HAI TO MAI DARR JAATI HUNLOLLOLLOL   ( HYILAAA   YE KAB HUA ) MUJEY JOR SE KOI BOLTA HAI TO ANDER GHABRAHAT HONEY LAGTI HAILOLLOLLOL...ISILIYE MAI RONEY LAGTI THI SKY AUR MAHAK KI FIGHT HUI TOU MAI RO RHI HUN  ,KISI AUR KI FIGHT HO RHI HAI TO BHI MAI RO RHI HUN  MAI KITNA DARR JAATII THI ROFL
ROFLROFL
the best was amar and sid left paani k bahane... i cud not stop laughing...ROFLROFL
LOLi am surprised the gang didnt pick up on thatLOL...i would do the same...i would be rolling my eyes on everything juhi said...pakao juhi

ANNMT

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Somebody please shut juhi's mouth...i just watched the uncensored video...sunny and juhi keep saying they are not gonna worry about it and then they start bitching about it again...I think amar and sid should just leave big boss and give the crown to juhi and sunny to show their respect to womanhood...if nominating a woman is insulting womanhood then sunny and juhi insulted entire manhood by nominating sid and amar...

I wonder how juhi would feel hearing sky tell amar that he should have nominated juhi and saved sunnyy...i guess that would be an insult to entire nation

Why does sky expect amar to save sunny or juhi...they dont like him...he doesnt like them...sky is talking about fair...if they wanted to be fair then just like sky told amar juhi will get saved with votes and if they had already calculated that then why didnt they nominate both juhi and amar...that would be loyalty and being fair to your group members but they didnt do that they saved themselves and threw amar under the bus and now when amar fought back he is supposedly wrong...

Honestly what has sachin seen in juhi, how can he tolerate a person like her...

zanish_k

Right.One Newbie
Right.One
Right.One

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Mera pehla topic itna bada HIT! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thank you all for your fabulous reactions! Clap

zanish_k

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top