Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boredsoul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: happyviewer

atleast shweta tiwari didnt use these tactics last year...juhi is getting on my nerves...miss perfect๐Ÿค”

She said a very funny dialogue yday , everybody is watching even crew is watching

Yeah ofcourse they are watching thats why they telecast the pathetic women card u sickos played when we didnt even have to vote , really pity those crew members how are they managing these pathetic ppl 24x7
We cant stand them for 45 mins
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: dude82

arre yaar agar juhi itne hafto se muft ki rotia tod sakti hai... To do teen hafte aur kha sakti hai. Everyone hates her but still she managed to reach here so far by being perfect chamchi...
To i dont think sky will dump her...
These three are made for each other... ๐Ÿคข

Though I cant stand this trio I want them in finals , let them keep planning , plotting & dreaming that 1cr is already there in their kitty and either amar or sid or mahek win the show
All there faces & lame excuses they make will be worth watching
chocobear thumbnail
i dunno what happens when juhi is invited for family dinners๐Ÿ˜† half of the food she alone gulps down๐Ÿ˜† baaki jo bachta h woh sab noch naach ke khate h. She cn eat 10-15 ppl's food alone.
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both kumKum and bibmo are playing woman card but thing is

Those who watch KumKum kind of serials don't watch Big Boss for example My mom she says " yeh kya dekhte rehti hai ek ghar mein itne sare log reh rahe hai,jhagad rahe hai isko kya dekhna" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Those who watch sunny's website they also don't watch Big Boss ,kyonki sunny dono mein different kaam kar rahi hai.๐Ÿ˜‰

So koi matlab nahi nariyon ko aawaaz lagane ka ๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocobear88

i dunno what happens when juhi is invited for family dinners๐Ÿ˜† half of the food she alone gulps down๐Ÿ˜† baaki jo bachta h woh sab noch naach ke khate h. She cn eat 10-15 ppl's food alone.

family must be knowing about her eating habits...toh they always must be cooking extra for 10-15 people...when they invite juhi...
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

actually juhi and sunny's behavior and them blindly supporting someone like sky who actually disrespected so many women is insult to womanhood.

And if juhi needs a man to protect her all the time then why is she even away from her hubby...just stay home with him...

if sky, sunny and juhi were loyal to amar...they would nominate one of their own too just so it is not between sid and amar  but one more person too since sunny kept saying she doesnt mind being nominated...that is being loyal to your group since supposedly amar was their group member...but they saved themselves and threw him under the bus so why is it soo wrong if he does the same...i am sure he cares more about his kids future which will be better with the money he wins than making or respecting juhi and sunny...

i honestly fail to understand where their logic is coming from...if you stab me in the back how can you expect me to be your friend and savior...

juhi will soon explode from the anger and all the food she has consumed through big boss will be plastered on our tv screen 

agree with each n every word here!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i didnt know that it was possible...i hate juhi more than sid๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: blue-ice

exactly...u don't like the heat...don't go in the kitchen...well bad muhawara for juhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and today sky , sunny and juhi were bitching about everything and juhi says...dekho itni saari adchane paar kar ke hum yahan tak aa gaye...i was like...hosh mein aa aurat...kaun si adchane...you had a free ride to top 5 by sitting on sky's shoulders..kabhi nominate nahi hui...and she is talking about adchan...poore time, sirf khaya aur soya...aadhe task nahi kiye...aur isko lag raha hai ki issne adchane paar ki hain...juhi ji ...agar ye adchan hai...toh uss hisaab se PM, mehek, sky aur sid ne toh pahad tode hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

KAL KE PUREY EPI KA BEST DAILOG  JUHI KA THA '' KOI JOR SE BOLTA HAI TO MAI DARR JAATI HUN๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   ( HYILAAA   YE KAB HUA ) MUJEY JOR SE KOI BOLTA HAI TO ANDER GHABRAHAT HONEY LAGTI HAI๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ISILIYE MAI RONEY LAGTI THI SKY AUR MAHAK KI FIGHT HUI TOU MAI RO RHI HUN  ,KISI AUR KI FIGHT HO RHI HAI TO BHI MAI RO RHI HUN  MAI KITNA DARR JAATII THI ๐Ÿคฃ
boredsoul thumbnail
Why have they given such a faltu secret task to sky? Who wants to see him bare chest ? Spare me !
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dude82

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

the best was amar and sid left paani k bahane... i cud not stop laughing...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†i am surprised the gang didnt pick up on that๐Ÿ˜†...i would do the same...i would be rolling my eyes on everything juhi said...pakao juhi