Amar's betrayal insult on entire womanhood! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Amar insulted womanhood by nominating Choohi and po*nooo ðŸ˜† What fun? These two female are still under shock on nomination. Imagine how much funnier it could be if Juhi was nominated more often. 
funny part is ..choohi juhi is bitching all this .. again lying in the bed.. are kabhi uth to ja.. pura din sona aur khana..womanhood ka insult nahi hai kya..

Originally posted by dude82

What about insult to women these two have caused????
Also if they are thinking that by nominating them amar thinks they are weak...
By that logic they think sid is weak coz they are nominating him always...
What loosers... They also thought amar is weak and stupid so nominated him... Now when he outsmarted them...to bardasht ni ho raha dono se!!!
Besharam motti aur besharam po*ny!!!! Thu!!!!!
i still can't believe that these two are playing the woman card so shamelessly...the whole season juhi and sky played the bhai behen card...and now this...these two fools are thinking that women must be getting all emotional and riled up...juhi...kumkum ki duniya se bahar niklo...saari auratein kumkum nahi dekhti hain...ki kumkum ke dialogues bol kar unhe impress kar logi...if only these two could know that with every passing day more and more women r disliking them...

Originally posted by blue-ice

i still can't believe that these two are playing the woman card so shamelessly...the whole season juhi and sky played the bhai behen card...and now this...these two fools are thinking that women must be getting all emotional and riled up...juhi...kumkum ki duniya se bahar niklo...saari auratein kumkum nahi dekhti hain...ki kumkum ke dialogues bol kar unhe impress kar logi...if only these two could know that with every passing day more and more women r disliking them...

I agree this whole woman card is so lame. I mean why should he not nominate you? It's a game. He has every right to save himself. Amar has not come here to make Juhi or sunny win the show. And agar pressure handle ni ho pa raha h being a woman then go n sit at home n ask your hubby to feed you. Yahan aake humein kyun pakate h🤢
Originally posted by Right.One

That's what Juhi and Sunny are saying! Can't believe how insecure these so called "women" are!😡

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/dono-ladkiyaan-bachni-chahiye-day-79-uncensored-1-3495.html#top

For those who cannot see video, I'm sorry I can't upload to youtube. I'm sure someone else will shortly! ðŸ˜‰

Sunny and Juhi's IQ is an Insult to womanhood.. 
Right one you are the right one
Originally posted by chocobear88

I agree this whole woman card is so lame. I mean why should he not nominate you? It's a game. He has every right to save himself. Amar has not come here to make Juhi or sunny win the show. And agar pressure handle ni ho pa raha h being a woman then go n sit at home n ask your hubby to feed you. Yahan aake humein kyun pakate h🤢
exactly...u don't like the heat...don't go in the kitchen...well bad muhawara for juhi😆😆
and today sky , sunny and juhi were bitching about everything and juhi says...dekho itni saari adchane paar kar ke hum yahan tak aa gaye...i was like...hosh mein aa aurat...kaun si adchane...you had a free ride to top 5 by sitting on sky's shoulders..kabhi nominate nahi hui...and she is talking about adchan...poore time, sirf khaya aur soya...aadhe task nahi kiye...aur isko lag raha hai ki issne adchane paar ki hain...juhi ji ...agar ye adchan hai...toh uss hisaab se PM, mehek, sky aur sid ne toh pahad tode hain😆😆
atleast shweta tiwari didnt use these tactics last year...juhi is getting on my nerves...miss perfect🤔
Originally posted by dude82

Really blueice and chocobear88...
i think k jald hi yeh dono maang kare gi k women reservation ho bb k finals me.
Aur 50% reservation k chalte in dono ko finals tak save karo...
Sunny will say- hum ko ye women ka suport final me win karne ko hai.
Juhi 'hmm bilkul' and stuffs a parantha.
Sunny- je humko women ne support kar dya tha ... To we will surely win!
Juhi 'haa woh to hai' and slips in blanket to sleep

Dude relax
Now I hope sky dumps these women , atleast let them fight for a week , kab tak muft rotiyaan todte rahenge
Originally posted by blue-ice

exactly...u don't like the heat...don't go in the kitchen...well bad muhawara for juhi😆😆
and today sky , sunny and juhi were bitching about everything and juhi says...dekho itni saari adchane paar kar ke hum yahan tak aa gaye...i was like...hosh mein aa aurat...kaun si adchane...you had a free ride to top 5 by sitting on sky's shoulders..kabhi nominate nahi hui...and she is talking about adchan...poore time, sirf khaya aur soya...aadhe task nahi kiye...aur isko lag raha hai ki issne adchane paar ki hain...juhi ji ...agar ye adchan hai...toh uss hisaab se PM, mehek, sky aur sid ne toh pahad tode hain😆😆

seriously i was laughing when she said tht😆 Earlier she hid behind PB n now Sky. Woh to ab maharani ka number laga else woh kaha kabhi nominate hui. Na uska character assasination hua na usko kabhi koi punishment mili. Infact BB was lenient on her. Task bhi nhi kiya plus shaaahi dawat bhi khaa liya🤢 I think for her the biggest Adchan for her was 13 contestants eating the raashan. Throughout the season all she was  worried about was food. aaaj agar sid ne 2 roti jyada kha li to main kya khaungi😭agar maine jo dahi chupaya tha wo kisi ko mil gaya toh kya hoga😭Sid khana nhi khayega🥳wow aaj to jhagda hua h yahan lagta h aadhe se jyada log khana nhi khayenge😆