Amar's betrayal insult on entire womanhood! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
What an absurd thing to say. Vile women!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Right.One

That's what Juhi and Sunny are saying! Can't believe how insecure these so called "women" are!😡

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/dono-ladkiyaan-bachni-chahiye-day-79-uncensored-1-3495.html#top

For those who cannot see video, I'm sorry I can't upload to youtube. I'm sure someone else will shortly! 😉

Don't worry about the video...just the title of the thread is enough to make me🤣🤣...kudos to u for choosing such an apt title👏 Edited by blue-ice - 12 years ago
Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gawd, why did this not come out before their nominations. There emotionally unstable with the shock that how could we been nominted, lets play the women card.

For them zor ka jatka zor se hi laga!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Luv4games

i honestly fail to understand where their logic is coming from

the logic is coming out from their behinds...thats why its dirty and stinky logic🤢
Right.One thumbnail

Don't worry about the video...just the title of the thread is enough to make me🤣🤣...kudos to u for choosing such an apt title👏

Thanks! Kudos to Juhi and Sunny for leaving no benefit of doubt regarding what they were stating! 😃
Naaz86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Do the trio think its a game show or a family drama. Has Amar come here to win or sacrifice his chances for his so called friends. Be practical, he did that to reduce his chances of getting eliminated which I think was 1000% correct.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naaz86

Do the trio think its a game show or a family drama. Has Amar come here to win or sacrifice his chances for his so called friends. Be practical, he did that to reduce his chances of getting eliminated which I think was 1000% correct.

I guess juhi is still in kumkum mode and expects amar to be mihir and sacrifice his happiness and success for them

actually juhi and sunny's behavior and them blindly supporting someone like sky who actually disrespected so many women is insult to womanhood.

And if juhi needs a man to protect her all the time then why is she even away from her hubby...just stay home with him...

if sky, sunny and juhi were loyal to amar...they would nominate one of their own too just so it is not between sid and amar  but one more person too since sunny kept saying she doesnt mind being nominated...that is being loyal to your group since supposedly amar was their group member...but they saved themselves and threw him under the bus so why is it soo wrong if he does the same...i am sure he cares more about his kids future which will be better with the money he wins than making or respecting juhi and sunny...

i honestly fail to understand where their logic is coming from...if you stab me in the back how can you expect me to be your friend and savior...

juhi will soon explode from the anger and all the food she has consumed through big boss will be plastered on our tv screen 

OH Gwad forbid!! I've just got a new TV-I really don't want exploding Juhi debris littering it!
It may not survive the horrendous onslaught!!

I guess juhi is still in kumkum mode and expects amar to be mihir and sacrifice his happiness and success for them

You don't know your soaps well! Kumkum sacrificed & Amar was sacrificed FOR in Kyon ki! This third-rate one soap wonder can't even stay true to the only character that gave her an identity!!! She really is overbearing,holier-than-thou crappy person.BAH!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ahh watever juhi and sunny!!!This whole week we should bear their utter nonsense bitching BLAHHH🤢

Wonder whn this WC wil enter. I wouldnt mind even if Nihita comes back😕.I am sick of watching these two ladies😡