Bigg Boss Season 5

Amar's betrayal insult on entire womanhood!

Right.One thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That's what Juhi and Sunny are saying! Can't believe how insecure these so called "women" are!ðŸ˜Ą

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/dono-ladkiyaan-bachni-chahiye-day-79-uncensored-1-3495.html#top

Here's the youtube link, thanks to Kaushik! ðŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-bP523TTA&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=4&feature=plcp
Edited by Right.One - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

these two ladies are big cheapos how can they both be insecure????
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haiiinnn??? are they in their senses? ðŸĪŠ
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually juhi and sunny's behavior and them blindly supporting someone like sky who actually disrespected so many women is insult to womanhood.

And if juhi needs a man to protect her all the time then why is she even away from her hubby...just stay home with him...

if sky, sunny and juhi were loyal to amar...they would nominate one of their own too just so it is not between sid and amar  but one more person too since sunny kept saying she doesnt mind being nominated...that is being loyal to your group since supposedly amar was their group member...but they saved themselves and threw him under the bus so why is it soo wrong if he does the same...i am sure he cares more about his kids future which will be better with the money he wins than making or respecting juhi and sunny...

i honestly fail to understand where their logic is coming from...if you stab me in the back how can you expect me to be your friend and savior...

juhi will soon explode from the anger and all the food she has consumed through big boss will be plastered on our tv screen 
Right.One thumbnail
Double waat lag gayi dono ko nomination mein aate hi! ðŸ˜†
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God!! The cheapri's r overusin the woman card! They knownthey dont stand a chance against amar and sud especially not sunny so now its all about women equality!! Cheap disgusting strategy but thank god public r nOt that stupid!!!
-Moderator- thumbnail
Amar is accused by others for all weird reasons this season ..

First pavitra Hijra ..then Bangles ..then Napunshk ..then Shonali's allegations and now insult to womanhood 😆 

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
skypoojabsucks thumbnail
bitches !! no difference between juhi and sunny.they are birds of the same feather .. I want both of them out of this show !

They want votes for being women ..lmao ðŸĪĢ, Sorry we give votes only to resonable people , not some insecure bitch who doesnt  mind nominating others but gets personal when they get nominated by the one whom they nominated... WEIRDOS!

WE ARE NOT VOTING YOU TWO. CHAL PHUTT !

Amar 👏

Right.One thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Amar is accused by others for all weird reasons this season ..

First pavitra Hijra ..then Bangles ..then Napunshk ..then Shonali's allegations and now insult to womanhood 😆 

Aur bechara sirf GAME hi khelne aaya hai! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Right.One

Double waat lag gayi dono ko nomination mein aate hi! ðŸ˜†

for a while they both seemed mad..