Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

My take on Raga

denver_diva Goldie
denver_diva
denver_diva

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hey folks
Raga's stay in the house was too short for us to know how she really is.But, from what we saw, if that is what she is, then, she also comes across as a person with no opinion of her own.She is not one who can step up and end a fight between 2 others...like andrew!
She has known PB from earlier so she remained in her comfort zone and did not try to know the others.The 2 people who created this hype about her being "so sweet" were pb and juhi...her besties! they say the same for sunny.sunny too was quite like raga in the beginning...but with time we are getting to see another side of sunny.I wish Raga had stayed longer for us to see her more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumchammakchalloTheDilettante

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Andrew himself acted like sky on the cricket field . He solved the fight because he was a guest and it was a different situation. If he himself was a contestant and was assigned a task of guarding someone else in the middle of the night, he would have gone mad. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodieTony_StraK786

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I totally agree... I found her too good to be true kind of sweet and nice. 

I have posted elsewhere, that given a chance, in the child task even Raageshwari took digs at PM under the pretext of talking like a kid. 

She was just overshadowed by Pooja Bedi when she was there... if she would have survived for longer, we would have known more about her. It is too premature to christen her as the most positive person. How do we know... for me her sugar-coated behavior was irritating. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsdenver_divaTheDilettante

02aug30 Groupbie
02aug30
02aug30

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
are Pooja Bedi ki friend hai, aur we all have seen what kind of friends Pooja Bedi makes.  so agar bigg boss ke ghar mein reh rahe friends ki baat ki jaye to sab ko pata chal hi gaya hoga ki PB ki dosti kis tara ke logon se hai. 
do i need to say more

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

I totally agree... I found her too good to be true kind of sweet and nice. 

I have posted elsewhere, that given a chance, in the child task even Raageshwari took digs at PM under the pretext of talking like a kid. 

She was just overshadowed by Pooja Bedi when she was there... if she would have survived for longer, we would have known more about her. It is too premature to christen her as the most positive person. How do we know... for me her sugar-coated behavior was irritating. 

And anybody who talks in a whisper, like they talk so sweetly and say yes dear are fakes no. 1
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top