Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

BINDAASS hhaaye UV..

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OMGGG

UV lukkkddd shoo haawttt d way he was stn wit his n manyatas dad drinkinWinkstyllee se

he clapped for manyata wen she caught d chottiiLOL

n he was lyk shikar tu shikar hoottaa hai sher ka ho ya cocokroacchhLOLClapWink

UVVV lukkkddd DASHINGGG N SHO CHARMING wen he was outside in d lawn wit manyataaaWinkbindaass hoo tumEmbarrassedLOL

Jay is so jealouuusss yeh tu samaj ata hai as UV ka jadoo har ladki ko pagal ker dettaa hai per raj banna is scarying meLOLShockedwatss his probLOL

UV LUKKDDD VERY HAWTTT N AHH SHO HANDSHUM IN BLACK LEATHER JCKT in d hotel sceneeeWink

luvvdd his dialogue:ghumm mai peney ka alaaggg heee mazaaa hai tum b piyoo hamare ghumm maiiLOLLOLLOLhawt handshum n chudial types UV k dialogues r sho rockingClapClap

CVS PLEEJJ SHOW US OUR HERO R HANDSHUM UV MOREEE

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19love...OMGkinshukkiaashiqChocolateQueen--ANGEL--BarunkidewaniarrylineVintagepeachWinterFire-Rema-AraBearxo_Poulomi_

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

GAAAHHH Uday and his STYLE!

I swear the Creatives OUTDID themselves when they made him: COMPLETELY BROKE THE MOULD!

His persona, dialogues, attitude, style and the casting of Ashish! They were on super soap steroids when they made him!
WinkClapBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaBarunkidewaniarrylineArhainAshishdreamyjennice_Poulomi_

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

GAAAHHH Uday and his STYLE!

I swear the Creatives OUTDID themselves when they made him: COMPLETELY BROKE THE MOULD!

His persona, dialogues, attitude, style and the casting of Ashish! They were on super soap steroids when they made him!
WinkClapBig smile

I KNOWWW hes super sexxyyyeee n ohhh sho hawttt
PERFECTTT RAJWARAA PRINCE UV muaah muaahhh
he brings hawtnesss n charm n carisma wit him on screennnWink
ASHISSHHH
IS SUCHA AWWW SPECHLLLESS AMAZINNGGLLYYY AMAZINNGG ACTOORRRDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
100% true Arhaina dear.UV just rocked today.The way he calls her "Jhansi ki rani" and "Princess"is so cute.I'm also loving the jealous Jai track.I so want cv's to give us such rocking Manveer scenesSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19prachuryaBarunkidewani-Rema-ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

100% true Arhaina dear.UV just rocked today.The way he calls her "Jhansi ki rani" and "Princess"is so cute.I'm also loving the jealous Jai track.I so want cv's to give us such rocking Manveer scenesSmile

ahahaha lubbbddd d way he said JHANSI KI RANNIIBlushingyyaahhh UV is sho muaahhh leaves me craving for him moreee n mooreeeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewaniarryline

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

but this vijay is scaring me ...he is upto something...abhi tak to looser aakash hi tha...par ab yeh dono bhi aa gaye hamare maanveer ke beech mein...uff...not fair cv's   ...hum pehle hi cofused hain aur aap aur kar rahe ho...we guys have to become JHANSI KI RANI to win our maanveer...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaBarunkidewaniarryline-Rema-ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

but this vijay is scaring me ...he is upto something...abhi tak to looser aakash hi tha...par ab yeh dono bhi aa gaye hamare maanveer ke beech mein...uff...not fair cv's   ...hum pehle hi cofused hain aur aap aur kar rahe ho...we guys have to become JHANSI KI RANI to win our maanveer...

truueee i hattee himm hes a negative guy jay ko sekhataa hai hamesha bht r nah gudAngry
--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
he was awesome today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunkidewaniArhainAshish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index