Bigg Boss Season 5

I want both Mahek and Laxmi back!

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now after reading the synopsis, I really want Mahek back in the house as a contestant and Laxmi in as a guest! I really want both of them to come back and teach Juhi how it feels to be bullied! Only Laxmi can do this! She should accompany Mahek as a guest!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
omg that would be amazing!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fizzi how about all forum members from here get inside. Pick Juhi up and throw her out. Had enough of the woman. She is torturing us from the first day and enjoying the easy and safe ride to grand finale. ðŸ¤¢  Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail
Laxmi can't bulley anyone. No one can but Shraddha can handle Juhi to great extent and keep her quite. 
 THEY BOTH WILL ROAR LIKE LION..
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, would like Mahek back
  i wish shradha comes back to show..
angry-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Laxmi can't bulley anyone. No one can but Shraddha can handle Juhi to great extent and keep her quite. 

It would be awesome if they put Shraddha in as well! OMG I will jump with joy!! ðŸ˜ƒ Laxmi Shraddha should both go inside the house! And Sid also needs to bond with these two all over again! Earlier he used to see Laxmi and Shraddha from Sky's perspective! But now that he has his own perspective it would be great to see him with Laxmi and Shraddha!
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep even I like that idea. Somehow I get the feeling that Laxmi is the one who can really give it back to the bully team
angry-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: MatteFinish

Fizzi how about all forum members from here get inside. Pick Juhi up and throw her out. Had enough of the woman. She is torturing us from the first day and enjoying the easy and safe ride to grand finale. ðŸ¤¢ 

How I wish! I really want her to be thrown out!