Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The Word Realistic Vanished From The Show (Page 5)

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@prathmesh

actually talk is outside today episode...

@silentprincess

hey dear it is not easy for anyone to neglect marriage which is done in presence of so many people ...

and you also don't knowt in a marriage more than 500 people present almost... so how anyone can neglect that marriage and nowdays video cameras and photographs also uses as proofs...
but most important hardly such case comes  where people need proofs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh.SilentPrincess

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Aaanchal -
So when you marry a girl/boy with all the rituals it get legal just like that?

Uff. its too complicated for me. :)

But yes going back to today's episode. You said that in Inda a "I do" or "sindoor" make is offical. But in today's episode there we're no photos no video no nothing to prove the wedding.
But forget it.. because Rishi is marrying her because he wants to help her not do matter worse for her. So i don't think such a matter will occur.

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Aaanchal -
So when you marry a girl/boy with all the rituals it get legal just like that?

Uff. its too complicated for me. :)

But yes going back to today's episode. You said that in Inda a "I do" or "sindoor" make is offical. But in today's episode there we're no photos no video no nothing to prove the wedding.
But forget it.. because Rishi is marrying her because he wants to help her not do matter worse for her. So i don't think such a matter will occur.

ya i have not complaning to rishi  yar he is just a character dear but i am disappointed from cv's   ... we are younster we can take as fun but our elders are not...

hope hope now we can see  sensible track relating to indira
janetannie Newbie
janetannie
janetannie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Surbhi -
Not to be rude or anything here...

But "because" emotions are given more importance many problesm occur. I'm not saying give up emotions but give legal policies more importance.

As you say if a girl and boy marries and then later on boy marries again.. His wife can file a case against him. But if the marries couple (the first one) would have simply signed marriage certificates noen of the latter problems would occur...

Like your marrying in a typical india marriage.. with sindoor, saath phere etc... why don't they among all the guest or (witnesse) sign the marriage certificates right there and then? Instead of waiting.. isn't it easer that way.

Actually nowadays people are doing that in many places. They sign the certificate there itself.
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Surbhi -
Not to be rude or anything here...

But "because" emotions are given more importance many problesm occur. I'm not saying give up emotions but give legal policies more importance.

As you say if a girl and boy marries and then later on boy marries again.. His wife can file a case against him. But if the marries couple (the first one) would have simply signed marriage certificates noen of the latter problems would occur...

Like your marrying in a typical india marriage.. with sindoor, saath phere etc... why don't they among all the guest or (witnesse) sign the marriage certificates right there and then? Instead of waiting.. isn't it easer that way.

sweethearf...me just a kid...i cannot change that...LOL
even i know t creates problem...the biggest one child marriage as i mentioned earlier...
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

may be...if i see from ur prospective...even u r not  wrong...but i really wanted marriage to be done in a nice way...wasn't expecting the mockery of the eternal word " marriage "

i know and i totally understand your perspective. a woman like indira totally deserves a real marriage unlike this one but looking at the situation in which indira is stuck, i mean her disgusting family and the problems created by them, i dont think she would have ever got married. so even though i m unhappy the way marriage is done, i m happy that she atleast got married. so far rishi is concerned, i think he does not have bad intentions. being a viewer i hope he stops creating any more prob and help indira instead even though she does not need it.
-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
sur i still hav a lot of hopes from this show.
i mean chalo the track went to marriage but cv's will show something sensible...
just hoping for it.
well i hav mixed response for the current track.
yani acha bhi he nahi bhi..
logically bhi there r two sides,,...
if we directly come to a conclusion w/o thinking then one may thing its an illogical track but once if think to it and keep ourself on rishi's  place then may be we can understand ...
yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
One question... Are they even married if Indira didnt say "I DO" ?? Because she didnt say anything 

Go to top