Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The Word Realistic Vanished From The Show (Page 4)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
sweetheart...india is not like any other country...yaha legal policies utnni ache se work nahi karti...here emotions , blessings are much more important than anything else...shaadi ka rishta dil se bandha hota hain...and its not at all a mockery here...the word means everything to the two families involved...it's not just a bond between two persons ...but between two families...that's what make india special...Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Pratamesh

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
and just because of this...u must have listened...child marriage continues in our nation...biggest problem here...uneducated and unaware people think girl can easily cope with the new family and get their daughters married at a very small age...now u tell...will any court allowed that ???
ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
kewl its just a showww...
.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aancchal

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

hey dear in india  a "chutki bhar sindoor" is enough for marriage but it all depend what person feels .. hope cv's has thought something .  i  am happy they had bring rishi in postive .

Yeah I thought the same... I mean I really don't want to sound rude or anything. But seriously even though someone  fills a girl maang how does the wedding become legal? You can fill a girls maang and then marry someone via court... Then which marriage is real? Since in hinduism (if I'm not wrong) you can only marry one person.

So how does this system work?

because in india " sindoor " is very powerful ...  yes it is illegal to marry two  person at a time...
in india peoples belive in marriage thats why i don't like the idea you can marry anyone for your sake ... and neglect in some other countary...

( i know this marriage is fake but  truley speaking i don't like  when rishi told this marriage is not legal in india) what i am trying to say .. it's ok this marriage is fake but why giving these type of excuses ... i am sure many of our old fellows not going to like this

So just by filling someone maang your married?

Yeah I agree witht you. But this marriage is justa a compromise.. I don't want this marriage to be real, because I want them to marry each other because both the parts wants so not because of Mandira's mistake. But I'm very sure this marriage won't mean anything in India... Because there is no maang or anything.. just  a church wedding, and church wedding requires things that Indu-Rishi didn'tt fulfill.. So i don't think this marriage issue will be taken up again in India. Anyways let wait and watch.

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

hey dear in india  a "chutki bhar sindoor" is enough for marriage but it all depend what person feels .. hope cv's has thought something .  i  am happy they had bring rishi in postive .

Yeah I thought the same... I mean I really don't want to sound rude or anything. But seriously even though someone  fills a girl maang how does the wedding become legal? You can fill a girls maang and then marry someone else via court... Then which marriage is real? Since in hinduism (if I'm not wrong) you can only marry one person.

Ex. Rishi fills Indira's maang, but then later on marries in a court marriage... Which marriage will be real? In the family Indira mgiht be his wife, but Lawfully Rishi's wife would be Mandira...

So how does this system work?
How do you make it legal?

ok let me clear your doubt dear ...

actually what i tell you applied to those who are madly in love ...
but as now man progress uske andar buraiya aati ja rahi hain ...

so if anyone married by "sindoor" rituals in presence of four person then he can't neglect it ...and he will prove gilty if he married to another woman ... and by certificate it's a havey proof..
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Guy aisa kuch nahi hone wala i knw abt fake marriage i feel it was lame on part of Cv's to show this and give silly reason rishi has good intentions and its not going to be a marriage in real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Surbhi -
Not to be rude or anything here...

But "because" emotions are given more importance many problesm occur. I'm not saying give up emotions but give legal policies more importance.

As you say if a girl and boy marries and then later on boy marries again.. His wife can file a case against him. But if the marries couple (the first one) would have simply signed marriage certificates noen of the latter problems would occur...

Like your marrying in a typical india marriage.. with sindoor, saath phere etc... why don't they among all the guest or (witnesse) sign the marriage certificates right there and then? Instead of waiting.. isn't it easer that way.

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]

So just by filling someone maang your married?

Yeah I agree witht you. But this marriage is justa a compromise.. I don't want this marriage to be real, because I want them to marry each other because both the parts wants so not because of Mandira's mistake. But I'm very sure this marriage won't mean anything in India... Because there is no maang or anything.. just  a church wedding, and church wedding requires things that Indu-Rishi didn'tt fulfill.. So i don't think this marriage issue will be taken up again in India. Anyways let wait and watch.

[/QUOTE]

hey dear i only don't like that part when rishi said this marriage don't leagal in india...

whether it's church wedding or someone else mostly Indians believe in it yes waiting next what is going to happen but now from outside ...

Go to top