Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The Word Realistic Vanished From The Show (Page 2)

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@TM---  when u r terming the word realistic can u pls mention vch other shows were realistic in TV...i say HD is having v realistic approach...now there r many doub ts rounding rishi as to can he be trusted n now question may arise vil he b faithfull to her or take adv of this situation...

they r showing different side of rishi n unfortunately u r unable to catch it...the more they show of rishi positve or neg've the more v can know his real intentions...

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yeh TM as silent princess mentioned u shudnt come to conclusion too fast ..just wait for tomorrow u vil get the realistic part of marriage...n mind u in real world not all ppl get fairy tale marriages... n yeh  dont watch if u dnt like it..koi aapse zabardasti kar raha hain kya? n dont cm n create battlefield..
finesis Senior Member
finesis
finesis

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i agree with u
i m too very dishearted rtoday
honestly speaking
i did not expect this kind of act from Rati...she has lost all the respect
i wish she could not do it.
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
aare accha hua indira got married. trust me this is the only way she was gonna get married. look at her disgusting family. do you think she was ever gonna be able to come out their mess? nobody is a bit worried about indira or even mandira. indira's life would have been spent by remaining unmarried and lonely because her family except ishaan don't give a damn for her.  i know rishi is sort of 50/50 when it comes to being a choice for indira's life partner but hopefully things will improve from now on and he would stop creating more troubles for her. i am actually waiting to see what munna is going to do now. will he talk and confront indira or he will just go behind her back as usual? he is feeling betrayed but not once did he think that he is betraying her in first place by trying to sell house to his father. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramuskEtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramusk

yeh TM as silent princess mentioned u shudnt come to conclusion too fast ..just wait for tomorrow u vil get the realistic part of marriage...n mind u in real world not all ppl get fairy tale marriages... n yeh  dont watch if u dnt like it..koi aapse zabardasti kar raha hain kya? n dont cm n create battlefield..
excuse me...who are you to ask me to leave forum ?///i am n this forum before you...moreover my post isn't creating any battlefield...its a very simple post where i pour down what i felt...and i haven't broken any rule and regulation...read the post again .Smile
and ya dear i know none of the  shows are realistic on tv and i don't even watch them...but i was expecting high from this show...

silent princess - dear no in india...that's not the case ...marriages can be made legal later . Moreover i agree with you...may be i am concluding really fast...let's just wait and watch...Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 20 December 2011 at 11:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i agree dat all dese is illogical but dont come to d coclusion so son .
lets see what happend next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by finesis

i agree with u
i m too very dishearted rtoday
honestly speaking
i did not expect this kind of act from Rati...she has lost all the respect
i wish she could not do it.
dear rati is an angel...she is the most respectful celebrity in the whole tv world...no questions on that...
and let me make u remember...indira is a character which has no relation with rati other than she is playing...she is an actor and is just doing er work...Smile
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

aare accha hua indira got married. trust me this is the only way she was gonna get married. look at her disgusting family. do you think she was ever gonna be able to come out their mess? nobody is a bit worried about indira or even mandira. indira's life would have been spent by remaining unmarried and lonely because her family except ishaan don't give a damn for her.  i know rishi is sort of 50/50 when it comes to being a choice for indira's life partner but hopefully things will improve from now on and he would stop creating more troubles for her. i am actually waiting to see what munna is going to do now. will he talk and confront indira or he will just go behind her back as usual? he is feeling betrayed but not once did he think that he is betraying her in first place by trying to sell house to his father. 
may be...if i see from ur prospective...even u r not  wrong...but i really wanted marriage to be done in a nice way...wasn't expecting the mockery of the eternal word " marriage "

Go to top