i agree with u
i m too very dishearted rtoday
honestly speaking
i did not expect this kind of act from Rati...she has lost all the respect
i wish she could not do it.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aare accha hua indira got married. trust me this is the only way she was gonna get married. look at her disgusting family. do you think she was ever gonna be able to come out their mess? nobody is a bit worried about indira or even mandira. indira's life would have been spent by remaining unmarried and lonely because her family except ishaan don't give a damn for her.  i know rishi is sort of 50/50 when it comes to being a choice for indira's life partner but hopefully things will improve from now on and he would stop creating more troubles for her. i am actually waiting to see what munna is going to do now. will he talk and confront indira or he will just go behind her back as usual? he is feeling betrayed but not once did he think that he is betraying her in first place by trying to sell house to his father. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramusk

yeh TM as silent princess mentioned u shudnt come to conclusion too fast ..just wait for tomorrow u vil get the realistic part of marriage...n mind u in real world not all ppl get fairy tale marriages... n yeh  dont watch if u dnt like it..koi aapse zabardasti kar raha hain kya? n dont cm n create battlefield..

excuse me...who are you to ask me to leave forum ?///i am n this forum before you...moreover my post isn't creating any battlefield...its a very simple post where i pour down what i felt...and i haven't broken any rule and regulation...read the post again .😊
and ya dear i know none of the  shows are realistic on tv and i don't even watch them...but i was expecting high from this show...

silent princess - dear no in india...that's not the case ...marriages can be made legal later . Moreover i agree with you...may be i am concluding really fast...let's just wait and watch...😊
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree dat all dese is illogical but dont come to d coclusion so son .
lets see what happend next
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: finesis

i agree with u

honestly speaking

dear rati is an angel...she is the most respectful celebrity in the whole tv world...no questions on that...
and let me make u remember...indira is a character which has no relation with rati other than she is playing...she is an actor and is just doing er work...😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: john909

aare accha hua indira got married. trust me this is the only way she was gonna get married. look at her disgusting family. do you think she was ever gonna be able to come out their mess? nobody is a bit worried about indira or even mandira. indira's life would have been spent by remaining unmarried and lonely because her family except ishaan don't give a damn for her.  i know rishi is sort of 50/50 when it comes to being a choice for indira's life partner but hopefully things will improve from now on and he would stop creating more troubles for her. i am actually waiting to see what munna is going to do now. will he talk and confront indira or he will just go behind her back as usual? he is feeling betrayed but not once did he think that he is betraying her in first place by trying to sell house to his father. 

may be...if i see from ur prospective...even u r not  wrong...but i really wanted marriage to be done in a nice way...wasn't expecting the mockery of the eternal word " marriage "
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: finesis

i agree with u

honestly speaking

You're watching a SHOW.. Its pure fiction... Whatever "Indira" does or says has nothing to do with Rati Pandey.

So please don't take "Rati's" name in any discussin happening. Say Indira. Because Rati's only potraying the character she's playing.

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

You're watching a SHOW.. Its pure fiction... Whatever "Indira" does or says has nothing with Rati Pandey.

So please don't take "Rati's" name in any discussin happenibg. Say Indira. Because Rati's only potraying the character she's playing.

exactly...
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

You shouldn't come to a conclusion so fast. Let the story proceed...

I don't how marriages work in India.. But in europe if your getting married ourside europe or any othee country you have to follow the same procedure as in you own country. And when you return home if you want your marriage to be legal you have to have submit your your marriage certificate, And the marriafe certifcate has to be signed by the bride and groom and two wintesses from eacg side, a priest  if all these qualtificatiosn aren't there the marriage will not be accepted.

I don't know what you do in India. But that's what happens in Norway.

And Rishi can't prove anything. He doesn't have one single proof. Firstly NO marriage certificate, no pictures no nothing. And one police officer can't do nothing. They have to have some kind of proof thet have to see

Because without that you can easily faken a marriage.

I would just say wait and watch. Don't come up with a conclusion so fast... :) Thr CVs must have thought of something.

hey dear in india  a "chutki bhar sindoor" is enough for marriage but it all depend what person feels .. hope cv's has thought something .  i  am happy they had bring rishi in postive .
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they are not married because Indira ne ''I Do'' nahin kaha
but considering Rishi's nature...i am sure he'll say ''Makan-malkin ji you are married to me''
i just pray cv's aisa na dikhayen, i want Indira to develop a soft corner for Rishi after realising that all along he was just trying to help her by solving her problems
i don't want Indira to accept this marriage (which didn't happen)