The Word Realistic Vanished From The Show

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode may be very cute one for all...but was quiet scary for me . From the very last week...the scare was haunting that the story is loosing the realistic angle to it...and cvs actually did it . No realistic angles left . I mean they have made a full on mockery of a thing like marriage...😲
What does the line means that the marriage will not be there in india ...so if a married couple goes out of country...they aren't married there kya ...because there marriage is not registered there and it's in india ...
legal registry of marriage is important in india...so what...????...if couple got married in a temple , in a church...they are called married...they can get it registered later even ...and rishi has the biggest proof of the marriage...an inspector is witnessing...an advantage of the marraiage is being taken of here 😲

By god...every other person can guess that this marriage is gonna be real...rishi and indira will be shown married...indira will repel but...atlast will fall for the guy...Where the story shifted too...?????
where it's all going on ????...it was a story about a girl who used to run her family alone...about the problems she face and it has turned into a love story...and what love story...a forced one...a married couple ready with in one month of the show ...😲.I mean...the track is weird...
i am highly disappointed...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
but i like it ...
most is that i m enjoying the show ...
u really cant gusset what will happen next ... ... 

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sur i dnt think its going to be a forcefull or anything in that direction bt yes the realistic angle is no more atleast in macau trip everythng happening is illogical bt stil lets c what happen when they return thats more impt
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: ros92-786

but i like it ...

most is that i m enjoying the show ...
u really cant gusset what will happen next ... ... 

sach kahu ...i quiet can...now rishi will  say that u r married to me...slowly slowly indira will starting feeling that she got married to him...but he never tried to rule her etc etc...and she will have a soft corner for him...slowly slowly will fall for him...but that definitely will not been realistic...in reality people are this much mature that they know " what marriage means " ????
i know ...people are loving it...because its going fairytale way...but i always have loved reality and fairy tales...that was the reason that i choose mayur...and that was the reason behind watching the show...
but my bad luck...i cannot even stop watching...because even seeing rati glimpse on tv is more than anything for me...and i will watch for that...and somewhere i still have trust in rati's choice...so thing i can do is wait and watch...but still wanted to share what i was feeling...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Sur i dnt think its going to be a forcefull or anything in that direction bt yes the realistic angle is no more atleast in macau trip everythng happening is illogical bt stil lets c what happen when they return thats more impt

ok not forceful than something else...but this marriage angle will remain there forever...marriage is a big thing...ya the motive of the topic is not to say that the show just got worst...but ya...it got illogical...not realistic was my point. It turned to fairytale scenes more than realistic . Ya i am just waiting an wishing that something nice is waiting in future for us .
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya agree with marriage thing the way it is shown n how they interpreted it was lame on part of Cv's bt hoping for better
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey sur this is fifth time your mood shift to another way ...kehte hain na har khawish puri nahi hoti ... "disheartened"  i am hating this word  ila bedi ne humse to keh diya but badle main hume wahi de rahi hain.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You shouldn't come to a conclusion so fast. Let the story proceed...

I don't how marriages work in India.. But in europe if your getting married ourside europe or any othee country you have to follow the same procedure as in you own country. And when you return home if you want your marriage to be legal you have to have submit your your marriage certificate, And the marriafe certifcate has to be signed by the bride and groom and two wintesses from eacg side, a priest  if all these qualtificatiosn aren't there the marriage will not be accepted.

I don't know what you do in India. But that's what happens in Norway.

And Rishi can't prove anything. He doesn't have one single proof. Firstly NO marriage certificate, no pictures no nothing. And one police officer can't do nothing. They have to have some kind of proof thet have to see

Because without that you can easily faken a marriage.

I would just say wait and watch. Don't come up with a conclusion so fast... :) Thr CVs must have thought of something.

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@TM---  when u r terming the word realistic can u pls mention vch other shows were realistic in TV...i say HD is having v realistic approach...now there r many doub ts rounding rishi as to can he be trusted n now question may arise vil he b faithfull to her or take adv of this situation...

they r showing different side of rishi n unfortunately u r unable to catch it...the more they show of rishi positve or neg've the more v can know his real intentions...
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeh TM as silent princess mentioned u shudnt come to conclusion too fast ..just wait for tomorrow u vil get the realistic part of marriage...n mind u in real world not all ppl get fairy tale marriages... n yeh  dont watch if u dnt like it..koi aapse zabardasti kar raha hain kya? n dont cm n create battlefield..