Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata:The grt Cockroach Hunter (Page 2)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
oh gosh i died laughing. like literally. from start to end ROFL ROFL ROFL

Vijay, Unnati, J, K, L ROFL such amazing reactions, on the bed, down away. i liked it how maharani caught hold of Unnati to ask wat the matter and she freaks out when a towel falls on her feet thinking it to be a cockroach ROFL ROFL

true yaar bravest ppl are scared of cockroaches LMAO.

and ofcourse uday to toh rocked with his reactions. Manyata busy catching the cockroach. whole rajmahal running from it. and yuvraj ji toh tareefo key pull bandhing manyata ji key ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzjyoti06Kai._Poulomi_Swetha-Sai

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
MANVEEERRR ROCKDDD <3
awwweee dey were nah scared of d cockraoch baki sab dar re thae ahahaha...
waanaa c moree ov prince handshum charming UV <3
he lukd dashing in black leather jckt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
todays episode was hilarious..ROFL...the whole house turned upside down with just a few cockroaches..ROFL...and manyata named the chotti singh and did her "baa izzat vida"...ROFLROFLROFL...it was so funny...i liked the fact that uday appreciated manyata 4 catching the cockraoch..Clap...and jay was spying on manveer...LOL...and kitchen scene was superb...the way the atta fell on the cook was hilarious...and manyata's antics in the kitchen were so funny...loved komal-mayata bonding...precap was awesome...lovng manyata's guts to talk back ti brijraj...overall super episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzjyoti06_Poulomi_Swetha-Sai

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Whole rajmahal got tired of Cockroach hunting ,but Manyata still had all the strength left to go to the kitchen ,help the cooks in cooking and then after eating one banana ,sit down on the kitchen floor only for the food ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...She just does not bother about what the entire rajmahal is thinking ..she will do what she feels like doing ..from hunting cockroaches to eating in kitchen itself ROFLROFLROFLROFL...

She must b the only human being on this earth who will give the emotional DDLJ dialogue of "Jaa simran jee le apni zindagi" to a cockroach ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

No wonder Udayveer is all fida over this jungli billi in whatever she does because its unique and he knows that ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19--ANGEL--prachuryaminizzKai._Poulomi_SofnaSwetha-SaiBadtameez_Dil

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Clap   to your post jyoti...Hilarious...

Manyata was too cute in that scene talking to choti, and running around the cockroaches...Also udaya's clap in the end...haaye...Embarrassed  cherry on an overloaded cake...ROFL

And i liked the kitchen scene..Poor cook..he was too funny..The way he talked dialogues with utmost seriousness, and i was ROFL 

All in all, good funny episode...

luvtwilight19jyoti06Kai._Poulomi_

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The best part was Vijay was the first person to stand on the chair scared of the Cockroach while the rest of the girls ran like scaredy pants ... 

Manyata really turned the raaj mahal topsy turvy...Bechari DS wants to instill stiffness in her..ulta they all ran like headless chickens ROFL

I agree Jo... the boring old tradition is stepping aside to give some freshness in the raaj gharana...I am sure Maanyata will be a balance between old and the new ... She might prove a better successor to DS than UV Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzjyoti06Kai._Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yes today's episode wasROFL.Also the episode gave us a vague idea of an upcoming manveer-Jai track..The cockroach hunting was hillarious Vijay's scare act,Jai getting hold of UV and he still in her Princess dreams.In all a perfect episodeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

ROFL

The best part was Vijay was the first person to stand on the chair scared of the Cockroach while the rest of the girls ran like scaredy pants ... 

Manyata really turned the raaj mahal topsy turvy...Bechari DS wants to instill stiffness in her..ulta they all ran like headless chickens ROFL

I agree Jo... the boring old tradition is stepping aside to give some freshness in the raaj gharana...I am sure Maanyata will be a balance between old and the new ... She might prove a better successor to DS than UV Embarrassed

well...this epi was a game to watch...our prince doesnt like feeka khana...he likes spicy food...kutte ka bhi kar sakti hoon...lozzz...UV's expressions and appreciations...wow...but just wanna slap those 2 idiots...manyatas friends...they r sick...i fear them actually...throw them away somewhere...i dont want anyone between our prince and princess

-Deepzz-minizzjyoti06_Poulomi_

Go to top