Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata:The grt Cockroach Hunter - Page 2

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
todays episode was hilarious..🤣...the whole house turned upside down with just a few cockroaches..🤣...and manyata named the chotti singh and did her "baa izzat vida"...🤣🤣🤣...it was so funny...i liked the fact that uday appreciated manyata 4 catching the cockraoch..👏...and jay was spying on manveer...😆...and kitchen scene was superb...the way the atta fell on the cook was hilarious...and manyata's antics in the kitchen were so funny...loved komal-mayata bonding...precap was awesome...lovng manyata's guts to talk back ti brijraj...overall super episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Whole rajmahal got tired of Cockroach hunting ,but Manyata still had all the strength left to go to the kitchen ,help the cooks in cooking and then after eating one banana ,sit down on the kitchen floor only for the food 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...She just does not bother about what the entire rajmahal is thinking ..she will do what she feels like doing ..from hunting cockroaches to eating in kitchen itself 🤣🤣🤣🤣...

She must b the only human being on this earth who will give the emotional DDLJ dialogue of "Jaa simran jee le apni zindagi" to a cockroach 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wonder Udayveer is all fida over this jungli billi in whatever she does because its unique and he knows that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
👏   to your post jyoti...Hilarious...

Manyata was too cute in that scene talking to choti, and running around the cockroaches...Also udaya's clap in the end...haaye...😳  cherry on an overloaded cake...🤣

And i liked the kitchen scene..Poor cook..he was too funny..The way he talked dialogues with utmost seriousness, and i was 🤣 

All in all, good funny episode...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The best part was Vijay was the first person to stand on the chair scared of the Cockroach while the rest of the girls ran like scaredy pants ... 

Manyata really turned the raaj mahal topsy turvy...Bechari DS wants to instill stiffness in her..ulta they all ran like headless chickens 🤣

I agree Jo... the boring old tradition is stepping aside to give some freshness in the raaj gharana...I am sure Maanyata will be a balance between old and the new ... She might prove a better successor to DS than UV 😳
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes today's episode was🤣.Also the episode gave us a vague idea of an upcoming manveer-Jai track..The cockroach hunting was hillarious Vijay's scare act,Jai getting hold of UV and he still in her Princess dreams.In all a perfect episode😃
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

🤣

The best part was Vijay was the first person to stand on the chair scared of the Cockroach while the rest of the girls ran like scaredy pants ... 

Manyata really turned the raaj mahal topsy turvy...Bechari DS wants to instill stiffness in her..ulta they all ran like headless chickens 🤣

I agree Jo... the boring old tradition is stepping aside to give some freshness in the raaj gharana...I am sure Maanyata will be a balance between old and the new ... She might prove a better successor to DS than UV 😳

well...this epi was a game to watch...our prince doesnt like feeka khana...he likes spicy food...kutte ka bhi kar sakti hoon...lozzz...UV's expressions and appreciations...wow...but just wanna slap those 2 idiots...manyatas friends...they r sick...i fear them actually...throw them away somewhere...i dont want anyone between our prince and princess
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes Vijay was the one who started the whole bhagam-bhag fiasco with his shout and then standing on the chair 😆😆...poor servants ...they dint even manage to get a broomstick to kill the cockroaches 😆😆😆😆..and Manyata was like "what kind of rajmahal is this ..ek jhadoo bhi nahin hai " 😆😆😆

Manyata will definitely prove to b a good balance between old and new ...she believes in sorting out things in a more informal way which will not harm anyone but will bring some refreshing changes in the rajmahal where too much of formality and discipline hv made things look quite boring and Manyata has the ability to change all that Embarrassed 
😉
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Oh yes Vijay was the one who started the whole bhagam-bhag fiasco with his shout and then standing on the chair 😆😆...poor servants ...they dint even manage to get a broomstick to kill the cockroaches 😆..and Manyata was like "what kind of rajmahal is this ..ek jhadoo bhi nahin hai " 😆😆😆

Manyata will definitely prove to b a good balance between old and new ...she believes in sorting out things in a more informal way which will not harm anyone but will bring some refreshing changes in the rajmahal where too much of formality and discipline hv made things look quite boring and Manyata has the ability to change all that 😳 

a very valid point  in this cockroaches fiasco!!!🤣

thanks for bringing it up!😉 
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cockroach Hunter toh hay hi saath saath may Sherni bhi hay jo saab ko daara deti hay apni teez zubaan say😆

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My official first post here.. Ya cant be a stalker now :p 

Today's episode is just EPICLY HILARIOUS! I mean I haven't laughed like this in ages. Yea I'm scared of roaches too and I would be jumping just like J and the other's. I can't bear to see them but today I just couldn't stop looking at it. I never looked at them in this POV :p The scenes that followed were just perfectly awesome <3