Manyata:The grt Cockroach Hunter

Posted: 12 years ago
So today Manyata's cockroach fiasco gives a tight competition to all the so called tigers of the Rajmahal🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

I still cant believe that the whole kingdom was busy catching cockroaches in the rajmahal and even our Rajmata got scared of it after giving those bhashans 🤣🤣🤣🤣...

Manyata's pet cockroaches creates havoc in the Rajmahal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The best part of the episode was Uday's clapping in the end of cockroach fiasco and appreciating the fact that Manyata has all the makings of a princess because whether its cockroach or a tiger ,she knows the techniques of hunting quiet well 😉😛😆😆😆...

Also the garden interaction of ManVeer was quite interesting the way Uday comes in Manyata's way and stops her just to appreciate her killing instinct 😳...

Manyata proved in front of entire Rajmahal that a Cockroach hunting is 100 times more difficult than tiger hunting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

Cockroaches got quite a good footage in the episode thanks to Princess Manyata and her hunting skills 😆😆😆

On a more serious note ,I feel the whole cockroach fiasco is sort of an indication that Manyata has all the makings of a fearless strong Princess in the future who is not scared of anyone ..whether its a human or a cockroach 😆👍🏼..And only Uday is the one who sort of guesses it 😉😳

Overall a hilarious episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Jyoti, your post is just cracking me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can already picture that.. and uday!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
soo typical of him... i wouldnt have expected anything less from him LMAO... I am soo excited to go home and watch now! ROFLLL Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
LOL...jyoti wt a funi post...m dyin 2 watch the epi...par kya karon? m at work...
btw wer did these cockroaches cum from? they better nt blame moniya 4 thm😡😕
@gagan...loving ur HSSH avi...salman 😳😍

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Yuvika.. haha i am on the same boat! ROFL
stupid work... i wish i could go home... but will have to wait!!!
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Yuvika.. haha i am on the same boat! ROFL
stupid work... i wish i could go home... but will have to wait!!!
humari boat ko DEK naam jaisa kinara kab milega😆😆😆😆
@Gagan and Yuvika:In fact the whole rajmahal and Dadisa all were scared of cockroach attack ..the whole rajmahal turned into one madhouse thanks to spl pet 5 cockroaches of Manyata running here and there 😆/...Uday was the only one not scared of those cockroaches but was seen enjoying the fact that Manyata has the ability to actually  turn the tables of the entire rajmahal with her silly cockroach fiasco and this is what he appreciated in front of all once the cockroach fiasco is over 😆😳..

Best part was Dadisa lecturing Manyata that cockroach hunting is not your duty ..its servants ka duty ..and while she is saying all this ,all of a sudden one cockroach flies and sits on Dadisa's saree-pallu and seeing that Dadisa started shouting and asking for Manyata's help...thats one hilarious moment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Yuvika: Thank you soo much!!!!
hahhaha hum doob jayenge but woh kinara nahin mile ga 😆
right now preeti is updating me also

she says ddlj dialogue to cockroach while leaving it outside
ja simran jee le apni zindagi
🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Jyoti: LMFAOOO hunting cockroach is not her job? 😆  ohhh so uday was watching all this???? 😆 ahh that makes perfect sense hahaha

i know there is more to Uday. lol
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

@Yuvika: Thank you soo much!!!!
hahhaha hum doob jayenge but woh kinara nahin mile ga 😆
right now preeti is updating me also

she says ddlj dialogue to cockroach while leaving it outside
ja simran jee le apni zindagi
🤣🤣🤣🤣

wt r u serious? DDLJ dialogue? i thrt she was onli Big B fan bt seems she is SRK fan 2...next time it wil b salman khan😳

lol my boat has gt its kinara Gagan...i finish work in 2 minutes😆😆😆
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
oh gosh i died laughing. like literally. from start to end 🤣 🤣 🤣

Vijay, Unnati, J, K, L 🤣 such amazing reactions, on the bed, down away. i liked it how maharani caught hold of Unnati to ask wat the matter and she freaks out when a towel falls on her feet thinking it to be a cockroach 🤣 🤣

true yaar bravest ppl are scared of cockroaches LMAO.

and ofcourse uday to toh rocked with his reactions. Manyata busy catching the cockroach. whole rajmahal running from it. and yuvraj ji toh tareefo key pull bandhing manyata ji key 🤣 🤣
MANVEEERRR ROCKDDD <3
awwweee dey were nah scared of d cockraoch baki sab dar re thae ahahaha...
waanaa c moree ov prince handshum charming UV <3
he lukd dashing in black leather jckt