India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Reasons we should not demand season2

mgarg75 Newbie
mgarg75
mgarg75

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I know we all love Abhiya and are missing them terribly but there is no use demanding season2.
and the reason is that ekta can never do justice to the dark love story. She did a poor job in season 1 post leap and we were watching the show only for Abhiya's sake. Despite showing patience every single day, we were never shown Abhiya scenes. FF's writers in this forum can do a much better job than ekta's story writersWink 

Now forget about the producer and writer, the leads of the show does not believe in marketing at all. They are more interested in their off screen partners and promoting their real love. In the show, they cannot recreate that same magic which we saw in the beginning as their chemistry off screen has changed. So even if season2 comes with the same star cast, we have to again tolerate pda and crappy story line.Cry

I think a new producer should take up vampire based story and make it fresh with new faces. hopefully they can do justice to the dark love story.    

May be some can watch the show only for Abhay but at least I cannot tolerate him with poor storyline and his pda offscreen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saadrockx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top