I officially DISLIKE Juhi more than PB! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i totally agree with you and that is the reason that PB, JUHI, SKY were together.. because all 3 r of same nature... negative, jealous, insecured, pakau, bitches abt others n fights with all without any reason and come in between of others fights and discussion...

I will be the most happy person when i see sky n juhi goes out of the house and amar,sid n mahek enters the top 3 in finale...

Too much is too much of sky n juhi now... they are pissing off now on tv show.. FREAKING BUZZ OFF SKY N JUHI...
Originally posted by fizzi

suggestion taken! πŸ˜Š any better now? 
yup looks much betterπŸ˜›...thanks...
I think everyone really dislikes her! Chahe Sky fans hon ya Sid fans ya Amar fans ya Shonali fans ya Mahek fans ya kisi ke bhi fans! 
Bingo!πŸ‘!!!All i ever wanted to say about this hypocritee was this!!!!🀒
i dislike the way she eats,she speaks,she walks and the way she supports.she is a mean person inside out.her eyes tell it all.
She wants to be treated like princess. Jo woh chahe woh karo. Jo woh kahe suno. Uski har baat mano uff πŸ₯± all are her servants even big boss...pathetic lady. I agree with u though i m not sure whom i dislike more.

I think everyone really dislikes her! Chahe Sky fans hon ya Sid fans ya Amar fans ya Shonali fans ya Mahek fans ya kisi ke bhi fans! 
yup sky fans too dislike her...it was obvious from the onslaught juhi recieved from them after the jailor qaidi taskπŸ˜†...right now they just tolerate her...because she is on sky's sideπŸ˜†

Before I really hated PB! But now Juhi has taken over! How sick can a person get? Now her real colors are coming out! πŸ˜‘ Just cant stand her! What the hell is her problem man! Now after reading the synopsis I hate her even more!

She has issues with everyone! She picked on Shraddha for no reason when PB had a fight with Shraddha
Then she pretended to be friends with Laxmi and look at the synopsis and see what she is saying about her
She was friends with Vida but look how she marofied palti
She was friends with Shonali and we all have seen how she bitched about her and tried to create a rift between Sid and Shonali πŸ€’
She was the one who used to call Sid chota bhai! She was all praises for him when after that PM wala incident but as soon as he turned on the right track she went against him and is now really bullying him with Sunny πŸ€’ eventhough there hasnt been a single moment where he has misbehaved with he. even when she scolds him he listens quietly to her and doesnt misbehave
She created a fuss abt that ullu ki pathi incident for nothing and then when PM came back she pretended as if she has fallen in love with PM or she has seen some halo on her head but then she started bullying her as well (and mind you PM has never misbehaved with her ever)
She was all ready to go against Sky until her came back and manaofied her. She had a plan ready to form a new anti-sky gang after the jailor task
With Amar she picked up a totally unnecessary fight in the beginning of the show and literally isolated him (only Mahek and PM were sitting with him)
She had joined PB in character assassination of Shakti Kapoor
She was initially very chummy with Mehak but she backstabbed her too
She didnot even spare Andrew and Salman Khan from her bitching and criticizing
Aur to aur BB bhi nai bache! BB pe bhi jab dil karta hai unfair unfair ka ilzaam laga deti hai

Hats off to Shakti and Mandy for recognizing her in the 1st or 2nd week itself! The rest of the housemates and audiences (including myself) are really dumb not see her true colors before

She calls herself Sky's sister? πŸ˜• or even earlier she called herself Sid's sister? πŸ˜• Which sister would like to see her brothers fighting among each other? Has she ever tried to resolve their fight? She has just added fuel to fire! Now she is full on instigating Sky against Amar! SICK!!

She has problems with Sid ke wo kaam theek nai karta! Arre atleast karta to hai na!! Tum kya karti poora din? Aaj tak ek kaam karti nai nazar aayi! πŸ€’ She has problems with Sid's eating habits but madam he eats more food but atleast he eats 3 times! Not like you poora din khaate rehna! She has problems with Sid sleeping so plz someone tell me ek insaan jo ghar mei akela hai jisse koi ghar mei baat nai karta wo kya kare? Akele beth ke roye? Ya baat karne zabardasti bethe Juhi ke saath aur uske taunts sune aur chup chaap sunta jaye? She has problems with Amar nominating her but she has no problems in nominating Amar! 

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y   P.E.R.S.O.N.I.F.I.E.D!!!

couldnt have said it better! πŸ‘...she irritates me with her shrill voice and specially when she tries a hand at humor !
hypocrisy to the core = juhi parmar

totally agree πŸ‘

She has problems with Sid's eating habits but madam he eats more food but atleast he eats 3 times! Not like you poora din khaate rehna!

🀣
Edited by lippi - 12 years ago