How will Bigg Boss explain Mahek's win? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Agree... Basically in process of playing  the whole script they contradicted themselves
πŸ˜†
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
its more believable that a fan favourite Mahek wins than the most hated housemates Sky, Juhi and Sunny!! πŸ˜†

people already saying Mahek will win? AWESOME! hope it happens! πŸ˜›
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

its more believable that a fan favourite Mahek wins than the most hated housemates Sky, Juhi and Sunny!! πŸ˜†

people already saying Mahek will win? AWESOME! hope it happens! πŸ˜›

i hope sunny wins...i m highly optimistic here...but there is a chance...this season anything is possible πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cl0wn

In the Finale, how will Bigg Boss explain how Mahek got max votes from the audience and win the show, considering it was the same audience who gave her the least votes out of Amar, Shonali, Sid and herself a few weeks back? Hope you guys understand what I'm saying. It goes against the laws of Probability so I don't think Bigg Boss will let Mahek win although she might re-enter as Wild Card.

Do I make sense? πŸ˜‰

this  week eviction will take place not by audience poll but somehow it will  ..look at this thread-- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2476515

...they will ask  housemates  to decide one person to evict by combine decision in house   and now  they place their wild card entry after evicting one member  ..nobody will be to call wild card  unfair because these people will evicted one person without voting and this will justify bigboss moves as twistπŸ˜•...that my whole  guess ..i can be wrong but thats how iam feeling abt whole situation
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Once the show is over and winner is declared, Bigg boss will be busy partying in Salman's farmhouse in Khandala. His alcohol hangover will last for 3 days and he won't be available to give any explanations. And by then public will forget the whole issue πŸ˜‰  And then you might catch Bigg boss some day later while he is wearing "being human" tshirt πŸ˜›
classic shot!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nishu786

i hope sunny wins...i m highly optimistic here...but there is a chance...this season anything is possible πŸ˜†

Sunny has lots of fans and voters im sure but shes been acting like a total B* lately... 

true... anything can happen! πŸ˜†
There are so many contoversies surrounding this season...that why only mehek...BB won't be able to justify any of these people if they winπŸ˜‰...and anyways...when has  the winner of a reality show...(especially when its by public voting)...not been beaten to death by the opposite party...it has always happened...and it will happen this time too...there will be a lot of conspiracy theories...hey people have conspiracy theories about how americans did not go on the moon and staged the whole thing in a desert of nevadaπŸ˜†...so people will doubt anything that goes against them...no big deal...so BB is going to have a hard time explaining anybody's win...i have my conspiracy theorey ready if juhi or sky win🀣...just kiddingπŸ˜†

@ cl0wn...you are absolutely correct and it looks like BB might take the risk just to create the hype around the finale.

Enjoy!!!
Originally posted by nishu786

ya that will be totally believableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nishu...who is the boy in ur avi??
Originally posted by blue-ice

ya that will be totally believableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nishu...who is the boy in ur avi??

mein hi hoon...kyon acha nahi dikh raha hoon kya???? πŸ˜³