Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SWAYAM-Scorched somewhere within? (Page 3)

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki123

why ..why..do u have to write each post soo beautifully!! and uspe rafi di ka comments..raey i look like a gavar in front of u guys!!
and back to the topic...swayum has decided that he won't follow his lady love like a puppy dog!! coz the day they had their epic "staircase confrontation"...i knew since that very day that nothing was gonna be same now...uless and until sharon herself opened  "the book"...and in the recent episodes where swayum says that "sharon and swayum,na hi kabhi koi story thi...aur nahi kabhi hogi"...swaer i cried when he said this!!!
 and shantannu maheshwari emotes so very well...hats of to u man!!!
katie please dun repeat this dialouge swayam and sharon nahi koi story thi nahi kabhi hogi.. love story toh door ki baat hai..!!! u realise how much it hurts..!!Broken Heart and haaan inke posts aur rafi dii ke comments padke toh muje bhi aisahi lagta hai ki m a gavar..!!!

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki123

why ..why..do u have to write each post soo beautifully!! and uspe rafi di ka comments..raey i look like a gavar in front of u guys!!
and back to the topic...swayum has decided that he won't follow his lady love like a puppy dog!! coz the day they had their epic "staircase confrontation"...i knew since that very day that nothing was gonna be same now...uless and until sharon herself opened  "the book"...and in the recent episodes where swayum says that "sharon and swayum,na hi kabhi koi story thi...aur nahi kabhi hogi"...swaer i cried when he said this!!!
 and shantannu maheshwari emotes so very well...hats of to u man!!!

I LOVE Sakina's posts , yes Embarrassed
As for SM emoting well .. DAMN right , kids come a looonnnggg way .. Hats off to his hard work and dedication !  Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Oh dear lord -___- WHY must u and Nandu write so beautifully ?! Matlab make me feel like a jaahil gavaar ..
Beg to differ here RafiEmbarrassedSmile
you,Sakina and Nandini make the best topics on SwaRon and TanHa on this forum...Clap
jaahil gavaar to hum sab hai...Big smile
i don't think aap logo ki tarah SwaRon ko koi aur parakh sakta hai...agar Tannu and Sneha happen to visit the forum i would recommend them to read your posts first...SmileEmbarrassed
kyunki aap logo ke posts se its evident ki hum sab SwaRon ko kitna cherish karte hai...seriously, the three of you-SwaRon camp ke teen anmol ratan...Star

-Sakina-

katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
swayum and jealous...no ways...bechari sharon is gonna experience an epic fail when she tries to make him jealous...i just hope sharon stays safe at the party...

-Sakina-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Haha...koi jaahil gavar nahi hai...we're all SwaRon buddies!!:D

Rafs...teri reply bhi amazing thi.Yeah man,i wish TANNU and Sneha read some of our posts...unko pata chalta how mich we love them!
katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
swayum still cares for his princess...and if sumone tries to hurt her her i'm sure then swayum is gonna bash that guy up...

Go to top