Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SWAYAM-Scorched somewhere within? (Page 2)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
This is because he has literally "closed the book" on Sharon and himself. He's already distanced himself from Sharon and all those aspects of actually ever being able to have a relationship with her.  He isn't the moping type in any way...hence, there's no way he would be "jealous" of Sharon giving any attention to some random guy. It just wouldn't justify his character in any way whatsoever!

Sharon on the other hand, is definitely missing her quintessential dorky loverboy in Swayam. After all this new Swayam who seems indifferent to her and her ways is irking her because now when she gives back to Swayam, he gives her back with the same cold attitude unlike before when he gave her back but with a sort of different attitude.

It would be much better and in sync with their original story and characterization if the writers don't make this track to Swayam jealousy track. Let it be Sharon using this "third angle" to evoke jealousy in swayam but failing and then gradually realizing what she's been suppressing all this while within herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pranitineha445-Sakina-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

This is because he has literally "closed the book" on Sharon and himself. He's already distanced himself from Sharon and all those aspects of actually ever being able to have a relationship with her.  He isn't the moping type in any way...hence, there's no way he would be "jealous" of Sharon giving any attention to some random guy. It just wouldn't justify his character in any way whatsoever!

Sharon on the other hand, is definitely missing her quintessential dorky loverboy in Swayam. After all this new Swayam who seems indifferent to her and her ways is irking her because now when she gives back to Swayam, he gives her back with the same cold attitude unlike before when he gave her back but with a sort of different attitude.

It would be much better and in sync with their original story and characterization if the writers don't make this track to Swayam jealousy track. Let it be Sharon using this "third angle" to evoke jealousy in swayam but failing and then gradually realizing what she's been suppressing all this while within herself.

Extremely well put.Agree to EVERY word you said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hmm...yeah,its true tat Swayam has neva been d jealous typeConfused...but nw its diff i guess...i'm sure he mus b wonderin hw did she move on so fast afta everythin tat has happen between themUnhappy...n Sharon's neva been impressed wit a guy be4 tis except for Rey hu is her bestfren...so,i'm sure Swayam wil feel weird by d fact tat Sharon is gettin close to tis CHEE-VAM guy...but most importantly,i think he'll jus wanna make sure tat even if he doesnt get her in d end...she ends up wit a great guyCry...eventhough v all noe no one is betta for Sharon than Swayam!!!Heart
...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Tats true...but v all knew ntg was eva gonna happen between Sharon n KSG...he was their teacher...n plus all d gals were ladoo ova him...but here...its oni Sharon...d othas dnt seem to like Shivam at all...
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I wish Shantanu saw this post Embarrassed  Bacha khush ho jaata seeing such response to his acting ! Embarrassed

Edited by SwaRon911 - 20 December 2011 at 10:59am

-Sakina-

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

I wish Shantanu saw this post Embarrassed  Bacha khush ho jaata seeing such response to his acting ! Embarrassed

usko baccha na bulao sasumom..!!
katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
why ..why..do u have to write each post soo beautifully!! and uspe rafi di ka comments..raey i look like a gavar in front of u guys!!
and back to the topic...swayum has decided that he won't follow his lady love like a puppy dog!! coz the day they had their epic "staircase confrontation"...i knew since that very day that nothing was gonna be same now...uless and until sharon herself opened  "the book"...and in the recent episodes where swayum says that "sharon and swayum,na hi kabhi koi story thi...aur nahi kabhi hogi"...swaer i cried when he said this!!!
 and shantannu maheshwari emotes so very well...hats of to u man!!!

-Sakina-

Go to top