SWAYAM-Scorched somewhere within?

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Swayam has never been the jealous type.Its just not his nature to be jealous or possessive.And after whatever has transpired between him and Sharon since the secret admirer incident,i always get the feeling that he has lost a part of his soul.He just seems to be so changed,so BROKEN...when he burnt the letter...he not only burnt a letter but the part of his soul that belonged to her.

The rest of his soul belongs to her too,but is still dormant.Now,the only emotions that hold power within him are anger,frustration,coldness and a strange impassiveness,which is why he doesn't exhibit any jealousy,unlike his cute outbursts on seeing Sharon drool over Professor Malik,for that was another era altogether.
The love,the tenderness lying dormant within him can be and has to be brought out by Sharon alone.

Trying to be cosy with Shivam and praising him in front of Swayam is only his little princess' way or trying to win him back,trying to make him feel the same way for her.

But sadly,after all that has happened,the guy seems to be incapable of doing that just yet.

But yes,there is a hint of anger in his eyes,anger arousing from his dormant tenderness and care for Sharon,as he knows Shivam is not the right guy.And yes,should CHEEVAM try to harm Sharon in anyway,he'll have hell to deal with,in the form of Swayam shekhawat.

P.S.-You can't compare ANYONE with Swayam...toh Cheevam is toh not even paayer dhulo.Hmph.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

Swayam has never been the jealous type.Its just not his nature to be jealous or possessive.And after whatever has transpired between him and Sharon since the secret admirer incident,i always get the feeling that he has lost a part of his soul.He just seems to be so changed,so BROKEN...when he burnt the letter...he not only burnt a letter but the part of his soul that belonged to her.

The rest of his soul belongs to her too,but is still dormant.Now,the only emotions that hold power within him are anger,frustration,coldness and a strange impassiveness,which is why he doesn't exhibit any jealousy,unlike his cute outbursts on seeing Sharon drool over Professor Malik,for that was another era altogether.
The love,the tenderness lying dormant within him can be and has to be brought out by Sharon alone.

Trying to be cosy with Shivam and praising him in front of Swayam is only his little princess' way or trying to win him back,trying to make him feel the same way for her.

But sadly,after all that has happened,the guy seems to be incapable of doing that just yet.

But yes,there is a hint of anger in his eyes,anger arousing from his dormant tenderness and care for Sharon,as he knows Shivam is not the right guy.And yes,should CHEEVAM try to harm Sharon in anyway,he'll have hell to deal with,in the form of Swayam shekhawat.

P.S.-You can't compare ANYONE with Swayam...toh Cheevam is toh not even paayer dhulo.Hmph.

Oh dear lord -___- WHY must u and Nandu write so beautifully ?! Matlab make me feel like a jaahil gavaar .. i am like at a loss for words when I am tryin to reply ..  like KYAAA YAAR -__-

Broken is the word ... His face ... when he broke that door .. and let Sharon out .. its like with her .. he was letting go of all hopes, happiness and sunshine .. and he himself had turned into this empty shell of a person .. who was but a mere silhouette of the old Swayam ... this Swayam was neither capable of feeling NOR expressing his feelings so articulately like the ld Swayam .. its like he'd become NUMB . So today the reaction I was expecting from him was FAR from jealousy .. But what I saw .. pleased me .. Somehwere deep down .. he DID feel somthing ... was it pain ? On seeing that Sharon would grab onto any random flotsam JUST to go away from him .. Anger .. ? Because of the Imminent danger she was putting herself by letring Chee-Vam the Creep get to her .. or just plain frustration that ALL of this cud have been SOOO SOOO different .. had Sharon's ENORMOUS ego not come in their way ...

Swayam ... I dunno how he does it .. take all this .. I cant even bring myself to feel for him .. cuz thats just not possible .. and as for Shantanu .. what can I say .. the boy emotes beautifully 👏

Shantanu M. ... Take a bow kid .. take a bow !!
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haha i luv it wen Swayam is jealous!! he luks cute😳
but i'm shocked how can Sharon be impressed wid Chee-Vam!! huh!!
Swayam is much better den him! Hope so jealousy jealousy me pyaar ka ikraar ho jaye aur Swayam-Sharon finally SwaRon ban jaye☺️
-Sakina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron24

haha i luv it wen Swayam is jealous!! he luks cute😳

but i'm shocked how can Sharon be impressed wid Chee-Vam!! huh!!
Swayam is much better den him! Hope so jealousy jealousy me pyaar ka ikraar ho jaye aur Swayam-Sharon finally SwaRon ban jaye☺️

Jealous se zyaada ghussa hai woh...

Hope so too!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

Jealous se zyaada ghussa hai woh...

Hope so too!

jealous hoga bhi kyu vo...shivam khi stand nhi krta uske samne...jealous apne competition se hote hain nd 4 competition u need 2 b of d same level...!!!!!!!!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saku ji... I so agree wid each and every word of ur post... Sharon aur swayam ke beech me jo bhi hua hai... After the corridor wala incident... We have lost our old majnu swayam... Who tried so hard to win her heart when she was drooling over prof malik...!!! We have lost our loverboy. .. And only sharon can help us get him back...!!!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Agreed guys.We've lost our Majnu.Only Sharon can get him back.
yeah she is trying in wrong way
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is because he has literally "closed the book" on Sharon and himself. He's already distanced himself from Sharon and all those aspects of actually ever being able to have a relationship with her.  He isn't the moping type in any way...hence, there's no way he would be "jealous" of Sharon giving any attention to some random guy. It just wouldn't justify his character in any way whatsoever!

Sharon on the other hand, is definitely missing her quintessential dorky loverboy in Swayam. After all this new Swayam who seems indifferent to her and her ways is irking her because now when she gives back to Swayam, he gives her back with the same cold attitude unlike before when he gave her back but with a sort of different attitude.

It would be much better and in sync with their original story and characterization if the writers don't make this track to Swayam jealousy track. Let it be Sharon using this "third angle" to evoke jealousy in swayam but failing and then gradually realizing what she's been suppressing all this while within herself.
-Sakina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

This is because he has literally "closed the book" on Sharon and himself. He's already distanced himself from Sharon and all those aspects of actually ever being able to have a relationship with her.  He isn't the moping type in any way...hence, there's no way he would be "jealous" of Sharon giving any attention to some random guy. It just wouldn't justify his character in any way whatsoever!

Sharon on the other hand, is definitely missing her quintessential dorky loverboy in Swayam. After all this new Swayam who seems indifferent to her and her ways is irking her because now when she gives back to Swayam, he gives her back with the same cold attitude unlike before when he gave her back but with a sort of different attitude.

It would be much better and in sync with their original story and characterization if the writers don't make this track to Swayam jealousy track. Let it be Sharon using this "third angle" to evoke jealousy in swayam but failing and then gradually realizing what she's been suppressing all this while within herself.

Extremely well put.Agree to EVERY word you said.