India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SWAYAM-Scorched somewhere within?

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Swayam has never been the jealous type.Its just not his nature to be jealous or possessive.And after whatever has transpired between him and Sharon since the secret admirer incident,i always get the feeling that he has lost a part of his soul.He just seems to be so changed,so BROKEN...when he burnt the letter...he not only burnt a letter but the part of his soul that belonged to her.

The rest of his soul belongs to her too,but is still dormant.Now,the only emotions that hold power within him are anger,frustration,coldness and a strange impassiveness,which is why he doesn't exhibit any jealousy,unlike his cute outbursts on seeing Sharon drool over Professor Malik,for that was another era altogether.
The love,the tenderness lying dormant within him can be and has to be brought out by Sharon alone.

Trying to be cosy with Shivam and praising him in front of Swayam is only his little princess' way or trying to win him back,trying to make him feel the same way for her.

But sadly,after all that has happened,the guy seems to be incapable of doing that just yet.

But yes,there is a hint of anger in his eyes,anger arousing from his dormant tenderness and care for Sharon,as he knows Shivam is not the right guy.And yes,should CHEEVAM try to harm Sharon in anyway,he'll have hell to deal with,in the form of Swayam shekhawat.

P.S.-You can't compare ANYONE with Swayam...toh Cheevam is toh not even paayer dhulo.Hmph.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutahkl75KaranWahi5doc42candybarRadiantTreasure-bitz-radtmanasie23LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Swayam has never been the jealous type.Its just not his nature to be jealous or possessive.And after whatever has transpired between him and Sharon since the secret admirer incident,i always get the feeling that he has lost a part of his soul.He just seems to be so changed,so BROKEN...when he burnt the letter...he not only burnt a letter but the part of his soul that belonged to her.

The rest of his soul belongs to her too,but is still dormant.Now,the only emotions that hold power within him are anger,frustration,coldness and a strange impassiveness,which is why he doesn't exhibit any jealousy,unlike his cute outbursts on seeing Sharon drool over Professor Malik,for that was another era altogether.
The love,the tenderness lying dormant within him can be and has to be brought out by Sharon alone.

Trying to be cosy with Shivam and praising him in front of Swayam is only his little princess' way or trying to win him back,trying to make him feel the same way for her.

But sadly,after all that has happened,the guy seems to be incapable of doing that just yet.

But yes,there is a hint of anger in his eyes,anger arousing from his dormant tenderness and care for Sharon,as he knows Shivam is not the right guy.And yes,should CHEEVAM try to harm Sharon in anyway,he'll have hell to deal with,in the form of Swayam shekhawat.

P.S.-You can't compare ANYONE with Swayam...toh Cheevam is toh not even paayer dhulo.Hmph.

Oh dear lord -___- WHY must u and Nandu write so beautifully ?! Matlab make me feel like a jaahil gavaar .. i am like at a loss for words when I am tryin to reply ..  like KYAAA YAAR -__-

Broken is the word ... His face ... when he broke that door .. and let Sharon out .. its like with her .. he was letting go of all hopes, happiness and sunshine .. and he himself had turned into this empty shell of a person .. who was but a mere silhouette of the old Swayam ... this Swayam was neither capable of feeling NOR expressing his feelings so articulately like the ld Swayam .. its like he'd become NUMB . So today the reaction I was expecting from him was FAR from jealousy .. But what I saw .. pleased me .. Somehwere deep down .. he DID feel somthing ... was it pain ? On seeing that Sharon would grab onto any random flotsam JUST to go away from him .. Anger .. ? Because of the Imminent danger she was putting herself by letring Chee-Vam the Creep get to her .. or just plain frustration that ALL of this cud have been SOOO SOOO different .. had Sharon's ENORMOUS ego not come in their way ...

Swayam ... I dunno how he does it .. take all this .. I cant even bring myself to feel for him .. cuz thats just not possible .. and as for Shantanu .. what can I say .. the boy emotes beautifully Clap

Shantanu M. ... Take a bow kid .. take a bow !!

Edited by SwaRon911 - 20 December 2011 at 10:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42candybar-Sakina-

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
haha i luv it wen Swayam is jealous!! he luks cuteEmbarrassed
but i'm shocked how can Sharon be impressed wid Chee-Vam!! huh!!
Swayam is much better den him! Hope so jealousy jealousy me pyaar ka ikraar ho jaye aur Swayam-Sharon finally SwaRon ban jayeBlushing

neha445doc42-Sakina-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron24

Swayam is much better den him! Hope so jealousy jealousy me pyaar ka ikraar ho jaye aur Swayam-Sharon finally SwaRon ban jayeBlushing

Jealous se zyaada ghussa hai woh...

Hope so too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Originally posted by swaron24

Jealous se zyaada ghussa hai woh...

Hope so too!

jealous hoga bhi kyu vo...shivam khi stand nhi krta uske samne...jealous apne competition se hote hain nd 4 competition u need 2 b of d same level...!!!!!!!!

doc42-bitz--Sakina-

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
saku ji... I so agree wid each and every word of ur post... Sharon aur swayam ke beech me jo bhi hua hai... After the corridor wala incident... We have lost our old majnu swayam... Who tried so hard to win her heart when she was drooling over prof malik...!!! We have lost our loverboy. .. And only sharon can help us get him back...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Agreed guys.We've lost our Majnu.Only Sharon can get him back.
...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top