mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hopefully they dont order mooli parathas πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tj_mum

So Pooja Bedi hanging out with Raageshwari is good company ??? 

Raageshwari tooo sugar-coated. I found her positivism good sometimes. But, she was extra-extra-sweet most of the time. 

For example, look at this segment. 
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-ka-french-halwa-yuck-episode-18-part-2-963.html#top

Given a chance, in the baby task, even Raageshwari took a dig at PM. Too much to ask for the positive energy in a person? What had PM done to Raageshwari ? So, Raageshwari was just following Pooja Bedi's lead in saying mean things in child's disguise to PM? 

Raageshwari is more dangerous than the blunt and in your face kind of people.  you would never know her real self, because she will be too sweet and sugar-coated. I used to feel irritated even when she would give names in nomination. She was following the lead of the Pooja Bedi even in nominations, but acting ultra sweet in the confession room as if it was with great difficulty that she is nominating someone. 

The sheer fact that Rags is Bedia's friend...makes me doubt what kind of a person she is...maybe her stay was too short to see what kind of personality she had...

i found sky very endearing in the first week...look at him now...
Juhi was calm and quiet for quite some time...her true behaviour is coming out now...if juhi had gone out that day instead of rags that day...we would have never known what a mean and conniving person she really is...judging rags in a couple of weeks is like judging a book by its coverπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: srk_lover

hopefully they dont order mooli parathas πŸ˜†

megha...u literally made me do this🀣
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

megha...u literally made me do this🀣

πŸ˜†

😲 u know my name ..?
Obviously Bedi isn't invited. She is very busy right now with Twitter πŸ˜†
vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: denver_diva

on what grounds do you say Raagesgwari is better company? because she was unbelievably "sweet" during her short stint

Disagreed. You can only judge a person or thing on the basis of what is know, but never on what's unknown.  Infact to dismiss it completely, in the absence of any reason or evidence, reflects a cynical mind rather than a sound argument.

[Quote=denver_diva]
dont you think its immature to judge someone and place her on a pedestal without knowing her enough??? for all we know...she could be pretending...and she could be  a sugar coated pill !!! πŸ˜‰
[/quote]

Strange! can you ever define how enough is enough ? She could be pretending or she could also be real - both possibilities exist.  But from what we've seen as viewers, the likelihood of latter does appear to be higher. Therefore, its perfectly valid to regard Raga as a better person... whether or not that translates to better company is another question though.πŸ˜›
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
[QUOTE=chammakchallo]why is bedi missing the fun she is free today πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

omg she is free today??how comeπŸ˜†

AAj Twitter ka strike hey keya??πŸ˜†