Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek's dinner with BB5 ex-contestants!

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
MahekChahal Mahek Chahal 
Going for dinner with Laxmi, Vida, Shraddha & my self. Looking forward to meet the girls tonight..

https://twitter.com/#!/MahekChahal

what about Bedi? 😉 ðŸ¤£ 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After few days dinner with contestants inside bigg boss house ðŸ˜†
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

MahekChahal Mahek Chahal 
Going for dinner with Laxmi, Vida, Shraddha & my self. Looking forward to meet the girls tonight..

what about Bedi? 😉 ðŸ¤£ 

Sounds like her clan-All right

About bedi she'd be hanging out with Raageshwari 😉 i find that a better company choice any way.
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why is bedi missing the fun she is free today 😆
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MahekChahal Mahek Chahal 

what about Bedi? 😉 ðŸ¤£ 

Bedi will be desparately trying to get into the kitchen and poison the food 😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Sounds like her clan-All right

About bedi she'd be hanging out with Raageshwari 😉 i find that a better company choice any way.

even Bedi's friends support Mahek btw... 

MahekChahal Mahek Chahal 
@FarahKhanAli THANKING YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE & SUPPORT. YOU REALLY ARE A TRUE STRONG WOMAN..LOVE MAHEK CHAHAL

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan 
@MahekChahal Thank u Mahek. Wish u luck in life always and enjoyed watching u in BB5. Hope u come back in. Want u to win. Hugs.

😃
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

even Bedi's friends support Mahek btw... 

MahekChahal Mahek Chahal 
@FarahKhanAli THANKING YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE & SUPPORT. YOU REALLY ARE A TRUE STRONG WOMAN..LOVE MAHEK CHAHAL

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan 
@MahekChahal Thank u Mahek. Wish u luck in life always and enjoyed watching u in BB5. Hope u come back in. Want u to win. Hugs.

😃

🤣 WHo is farah khan ali?! some person who was born with a diamond spoon in her mouth and millions in the bank account to be tagged as the elite? please id rather raageshwari any day ðŸ˜‰

MahekChahal Mahek Chahal 

what about Bedi? 😉 ðŸ¤£ 

as i think that she should have gone to Fake Shweta Tiwari  to ask what to do know??? before eviction i followed only you and after Wild card entry who i have to follow to win this Show?

Shweta tiwari will say , even further you should follow only me because story is not ended.
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣 WHo is farah khan ali?! some person who was born with a diamond spoon in her mouth and millions in the bank account to be tagged as the elite? please id rather raageshwari any day ðŸ˜‰

FKA is or maybe was PB's friend and she is now supporting Mahek. Anyway on Raags, she is sweet and all but can be easily manipulated and controlled by a controlling person like PB. So no sweat there.
BollyPC thumbnail

Farah Ali Khan seems like a very nice lady... just because she dislikes Sky you shouldnt hate on her! ðŸ˜† Rags is a nice lady too and im sure she supports Mahek deep down but Bedi would kill her if she was vocal about it like Farah! ðŸ˜›