•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
what is the permission is the cop asking for any kind of marriage certificate,I think this is a way to let mandira knows about the wedding.Enlight the post with your ideas.
I am wondering the same. I mean the other officer took both of them to Mandira. Now what permission do they want... ;/
ya of-course...they asked for the proof first also if u remember...i don't believe my eyes...nothing in the show is left realistic ...
I think the other officer will speak that he was ther n nt to forget if asked for proof priest is also ther:) no marriage certificate plz dnt want indira to be forced:(
Originally posted by Pratamesh

I think the other officer will speak that he was ther n nt to forget if asked for proof priest is also ther:) no marriage certificate plz dnt want indira to be forced:(
so, to make Mandira aware of the wedding.
😳Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

I am wondering the same. I mean the other officer took both of them to Mandira. Now what permission do they want... ;/
so you agree with me
Originally posted by Surbhi123

ya of-course...they asked for the proof first also if u remember...i don't believe my eyes...nothing in the show is left realistic ...
w/o civil marriage a wedding in church is not valid.me think this what they are asking for the marriage certificate if so what will rishi and indira do now?