What Permission

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
what is the permission is the cop asking for any kind of marriage certificate,I think this is a way to let mandira knows about the wedding.Enlight the post with your ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am wondering the same. I mean the other officer took both of them to Mandira. Now what permission do they want... ;/
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya of-course...they asked for the proof first also if u remember...i don't believe my eyes...nothing in the show is left realistic ...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the other officer will speak that he was ther n nt to forget if asked for proof priest is also ther:) no marriage certificate plz dnt want indira to be forced:(
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

I think the other officer will speak that he was ther n nt to forget if asked for proof priest is also ther:) no marriage certificate plz dnt want indira to be forced:(

so, to make Mandira aware of the wedding.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
😳Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

I am wondering the same. I mean the other officer took both of them to Mandira. Now what permission do they want... ;/

so you agree with me
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

ya of-course...they asked for the proof first also if u remember...i don't believe my eyes...nothing in the show is left realistic ...

w/o civil marriage a wedding in church is not valid.me think this what they are asking for the marriage certificate if so what will rishi and indira do now?