Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi nice ff 
Pm me when u update 
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You everyone for liking and replying & I apologise for not replying to evreyone a bit busy but have read every comments and cherished them. 
snitchseeker thumbnail

Chapter 3 

Pia woke up in the morning forgetting all her nightmares and looking forward to her Birthday. Being raised up in an orphanage Pia celebrates her birthday with the children of orphanage & helping the cook to cook at least one dish for the kids on her own with her money that she earns from her part time job at the local cafe.

Today was no different infact its even more special. She is planning to bake a chocolate cake on her Birthday for everyone. She has saved enough for the occasion. After all you don't celebrate your seventeenth birthday every year.

She entered the hall room for her morning prayers and was immediately covered her ears with her hands. Loud & cheerful shouts of Happy Birth day greeted her from all around.

Childrens of all age run to greet her with bunches of freshly picked flowers and handmade cards.

It was not exactly a surprise as every year she gets the same treatment. Everyone in the orphanage loves her a lot because of her kind, lovely & friendly nature. Her .

She thanked everyone and moved towards the nuns there. They were all smiling at her & blessed her. After that the Sister Abigail the senior of all initiated the morning prayers. After the prayers Sister Abigail did not adjourned the meeting as was routine rather she called Pia forward & announced to everyone .

Sister Abigail- Children today is the birthday of one of the most beloved Child of God your Pia Di. On her birthday I have a very good news for her & us too. ( Turning towards her ) It's a pride for me to tell you Pia that you have been accepted as a full time scholarship student at one of the most prestigious college of our country. Mount College Dehradun.

Hearing this Pia was shocked and happy. The room once again filled with cheers for Pia. Hugging Sister Abigail Pia seeked her blessings.

Sister Abigail- We are proud of you Pia. You are an example for the children of White Memorial Orphanage. Parting from you will be sad but we want you to move ahead & make us proud of you so much so that one day people look at this place & say look this is the place where Pia Jaiswal was brought up. We have a parting gift for you. It will remind you of us always.

Pia burst into tears when a sister brought a brand new laptop in front of her & handed over to her. Thanking everyone Pia thought that this is her Best Birthday ever and she will always remember it.

At the Crack of the Dawn, South of Wales.

Standing proud on the Cliffside at the edge of it The White Mansion stands tall admist the rough & angry waves that keeps trying to beat it but it remains untouched & unfazed.

Inside the mansion a women was standing on near the high standing French windows facing the sea. She seems apprehensive & a little scared but determined all the same.

A man comes behind her- Don't worry Haseena we will talk to him together and make him see sense. He will have to come with us whether he likes it or not.

Haseena ( worried )- I am scared of his reaction Chand. Is it necessary to tell him today? You know he hates that place. And of all day today you want us to tell him that we need to shift there and settle down. You know how sad he is & his sadness always comes out in his usual way of anger, sarcasm & mockery. He is still hurting Chand. Two hundred years & he is still not over her.

Chand ' Haseena please he is not a human and neither are you so please don't behave like one. It's not my decision. The superiors want us there. Why & for what he is yet to reveal so do as I tell. I have had dealt enough of his tantrums & foolishness.

"Talking behind my back Daddy Dearest," spoke a chilling, masculine & hypnotic voice from then shadow. Both of them turned to see the owner of the voice walking from behind the shadow revealing a man of unbelievable gorgeousness & perfection. High cheekbones, arrogant jaw line, bow shaped lips, straight nose and two hypnotic blue balls in the name of eyes. Abhay Raichand has arrived. Only to catch the last part of Chand's conversation.

Taking slow, suggestive steps towards them like that of a predator and a ruthless smirk playing on his lips he tilted his head sideways and spoke up.

"You have been talking behind my daddy? That was so bad. Where are your manners? And please don't give me the old excuse that I make temper run high & force you to do this? Seriously your lectures are more stale & stinky than our dear John's corpse that is now rotting in the back yard thanks to me"

Chand his temper already high due to Abhay's atrocious act that he did in the morning flared up- You mind your tongue while talking to me. Or else'.

Abhay (cocking an eyebrow)- Or else what? You are gonna knock my fangs off? Ha try it why don't you?

Haseena clearly seeing another face off coming up tried to soothe both of them- Chand calm down Abhay please at least listen to us & stop joking about what you did to John it was unnecessary & uncalled for. Why did you do that to him? Drinking half his blood & then staking him so that he dies & rots. He was already half a vampire Abhay if the superior ever get wind of it that you attack your own species. Heaven knows what we will do.

Abhay unfazed by that- He was a sneak, that ungrateful bas***d tried to attack me, so I just defended myself & yeah ok I was hungry so thought why not have a bit of an appetizer. It's been a long since I tasted human blood and mother please don't feel bad. As you yourself said he was half a vampire that makes him a monster & me a saint. Did not I just saved the world from the burden of another monster. So relax & I really need to go to wallow in my grief so good bye.

Saying this he placed a swift mock kiss at Haseena's cheek & to enrage him further did the same with Chand and like a swift wind left the room leaving both Chand & Haseena flabbergasted.

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally, abhay come in picture, wow nice entry of abhay... as usual Amazing.  abhay is smart.. I love his answers to chand… love his style and attitude.., hmm pia got scholarship, now abhiya meeting soon I guess , now lets see how abhay react  after seeing pia.

Edited by DonIsback - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update
wow! Piya going to DD!
OMG! Abhay was a full tu ATTITUDE KI DUKAAN !! Hehe
chaand ka BBB nikal dia! Lol
thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
love abhay's bbb of chand :)
snitchseeker thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Sonia-]
Superb update Thanks Sonia
wow! Piya going to DD!
OMG! Abhay was a full tu ATTITUDE KI DUKAAN !! Hehe i love Attitude Raichand much more than dukhiyara raichand 
chaand ka BBB nikal dia! Lol πŸ˜†
thanx 4 d pm ur welcome
continue soon will try
tc same to you dearπŸ€—
snitchseeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

love abhay's bbb of chand :)

Thanks Dishu there is more in storeπŸ€—
snitchseeker thumbnail
[QUOTE=DonIsback]

Finally, abhay come in picture, wow nice entry of abhay... as usual Amazing.  abhay is smart.. I love his answers to chand' love his style and attitude.., hmm pia got scholarship, now abhiya meeting soon I guess , now lets see how abhay react  after seeing pia.

Poor Chand ki woh aur hawaiya nikalega let him know about his plans. Pia ke reaction ka bhi to sochπŸ˜†
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

ha bechara chand tyre mai se hava nikal gayi aise lag raha tha... abhay to uske andar sarik hava nikal dega apne bbb se..., ha pia ke bare mai kya sochna... abhay uska bbb lagayage.. wo to style hai uska... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†