Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey snigdha it was simply awesome
abhayendra metz interaction was super cute
but why is pia having all those dreams
don't tell me that pia has metz soul 😭😭😭
will be waiting to see what u have in store
please continue soon and thanks for the pm
ps: sorry for the late reply as i m working on a very slow internet connection. posting my own stories is taking a hell lot of time here so please accept my apology

sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome dear plz pm me nd continue soon
Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow well written wonderful. Plz pm me😊
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for so much support. I am sorry for not replying to anyone individually a bit low but now I am back & will do so.

I know all of you have lots of confusion and am afraid you all have to wait to get your answers how long even I dont know
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter - 2

Warden worriedly – Pia my child are you all right. What happened again a nightmare?

Pia still shaking- Its ok mam. Same old, same old. Just fire & dark & screaming that's all I heard. It's the same dream only this time more vivid.

Warden still patting her head- Don't worry it's a bad dream Pia it will go away as time passes. Anyways my child now that you are awake wish you a Happy Seventeenth Birthday.    

Pia looked startlingly at her than at the clock in the wall. Yes its 5 minutes past midnight. Which means today is 18th of October. Her birthday. But instead of feeling happy her stomach did a soumarsault. Gulping down her fear and sense of Dj vu she looked at the warden who has been as good as a mother to her & gave her a hug.

In a shaky voice- Thanks mam. I am good now. Don't worry.

She pulled away and looked at her assuringly. The warden made her drink some water and left kissing her on the head.

Pia got out of her bed & walked towards the open window from where the moonlight was pouring. She stood there and talked to herself trying to remember what she saw in her dream. But try hard as she may she can't remember anything apart from the fire & dark smoke. Pia was afraid not because she saw a nightmare or because she can't remember it its because it was the same nightmare that haunted her ever since she remembered having dreams & the most weird & scary part this dream repeated itself every year on her birthday.

This was not her hallucination. Unlike other girls Pia finds herself awakened every year by the same nightmare on her Birthday. The same dream fire and darkness. But why?  She asked herself.

Pia (now angry on her dreams )- Why the same dream? I am getting sick of seeing fire & dark all over again atleast show something different. Hmph… But this time I did hear a voice whose voice it was? Whatever it is I won't think about it its my birthday today.

She leaned out of the window & pierced the silent night with her happy cries of Happy Birthday Pia.

Smiling to herself she went back to sleep a dreamless sleep.

In the dense of the Black Forest in Germany   

Even in broadlight there is no light in the deep of the forest. Canopied & covered completely by the dense branches of the age old trees spreading overhead as though protecting its dark secrets by barring the sunlight from peering in it.

Two hooded figures met in the jungle. Under the hood their eyes gleamed and a satisfied smile in their face.

Man in the hood- Time is passing quickly. The chains of events is already set in motion bidding its time to get rolling. Now only one year for us to bear and it will fly swiftly till then all we have to do is wait.

Iknow without Abhay you people won't like it but dont worry he will be here in the next update😊

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

snigs it was lovely...still the question remains..why that dream...continue soon...waiting for abhay now...thats in next chapter πŸ˜†

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
hmmm... its getting interesting yaar ...
thanks for PM ...
belated Merry Christmas dear...

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW nice snig pia is having same dream every year what does that mean? n who r d hooded people ? update soon
ilove99 thumbnail
lovely...but ek confusion...has metz returned as pia?
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey snigs, very nice update.
This ff seems to be full of mystery and darkness. And i'm liking it that it's dark unlike the show.
And piya dreaming the same dream in every b'day. That must be a really haunting experience. And this time germany is in the scenerio?? Cool !!
Waiting for abhay's entry. Update soon. 😊