Users

Frequent Posters

alicia212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow great story plz pm me
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A moonlit night. The silvery glow spreading all over like a warm blanket in the cold night, bathing each tree, grass, fallen leaves in its  silver glow. Somewhere in the night an owl is hooting occasionally turning its head at the slightest whisper of sound. The woods are silent, the winds are blowing gently over it disturbing neither the hunt in their nor the hunter who prowls in the night.

Oblivious to all the silence, darkness & mysteries of the mystique night a lone figure was silently approaching the streams that flows near the woods sheltered by the big ancient trees, away from prying eyes.  Wearing a silver stole over her head, with hurried yet alert footsteps the twinkle of her eyes & smile on her lips brightened as she was nearing her destination.

She reached the stream her footsteps muffled by the soft green grass. Eyes searching for the one person for whom she braved the heavy security of the palace & for whom she will brave even her death too. He does not seem to have reached, for a moment she panicked that may be he did not come. Did he forget they were suppose to meet tonight? No, that's not plausible at any situation. He can forget to breathe but not her nor any promises made to her.

Before fear could engulf her petite, slender frame a pair of strong rugged arms encircled her from behind her & instead of screaming in pain she sighed in relief as she leaned back into the familiar masculine body & closing her eyes she whispered- "Abhyendra I knew you would come. What took you so long?"

Abhyendra replied with his lips on her hair- Bhai was holding me back. Of late he is worried at where I vanished to frequently at nights. I shrugged him off saying I have some stallion to tend to before the departure of the king. He is worried for me and I feel guilty.

Maithli turning around gazed at him & felt her heart skipping its beats. Why is he so beautiful? She thought. Perfect jawlines, chiseled well toned body toughened up with all the hard work & toil of all day. His eyes those mesmerizing blue eyes. She feels like she is drawing in an ocean everytime she looks at them. He looks at her & smiled his cheeks making two cute dimples she loves so much. She cupped his face & looked in his eyes- It has been so long since we met. More than a week. You have no idea how I survive without talking to you, without hearing you and you don't even acknowledge me in the palace. A courtesy bow if we cross path & not even look at me. Why? She pouted as she complained to him

Abhyendra gripping her more closer to him  - You do want me be headed don't you? Your highness don't you realize its forbidden for a commoner like me to even look. We cant risk that not now. As far as looking at you concerned I always do that. I drank your beauty when you play with your friends giggling merrily at the garden, or when you go for the evening strolls with the king like a obedient daughter or like when last night when you sneak out of your chamber to the terrace enjoying the rain & getting drenched in it.

She blushed realizing he was following her unaware by her watching her in her hours of solitude too. She pretended to be angry with him.

Maithili- You were following me. You realize its an offence in my honor.

Abhyendra- So, you have your honors Princess?

Maithili- But of course. Honors & manners which is not something teached in a village schools of commoners.

Abhyendra smirked & said- Ah yes we don't learn those manners that are teached to royalty I am sure. Specially the ones you demonstrate the last time we met. Indicating a few love bites that are old yet still a little red. She blushed even more remembering the last time & how the fact that they won't be able to meet for a few more days made her let go of her passion in a wild manner very unbecoming of a princess but befitting a woman madly in love.

Abhyendra enjoying her embarrasement- It still hurts a little you know I was thinking for appealing for compensation. After all I am the kings best stable man & I should get some benefits.

Maithili hitting him on the chest- Liar it does not hurt & what compensation why did not you complain tat time. Rather I only heard...I mean you were...

Abhyendra cocking an eyebrow that was so typical of him whenever he is in a naughty mood- I was what? Moaning & groaning which encouraged you more did I.

Maithili hid in his chest giggling & blushing. Abhyendra held her closer. They were in their own little world in each others arm.

Suddenly angry flames erupted around them encircling the lovers in its flare. Where there was the sound of a serene silence was filled with the heart wrenching cries  of those two beautiful young couple. Red tongue of fire devoured the princess away from her Love while she shouted for him & dark smoke gripped the young boy in its darkness dragging him to a place of chilling cold shadow. His blue eyes speaks of the pain, horror & loss of his beloved.

His eyes all she could see was his eyes. Her own screaming reached her much later it was his screaming that was tearing her apart.

Writhing in her bed she was screaming yet again at the same old dream.

As she was shaken awake by the warden a trembling, drenched in sweat Pia Jaiswal opened her eyes only to remember those blue eyes that haunted her ever since she was a child.

Somewhere in other part of the world tears were flowing from a pair of deep blue eyes at memories of the same dream which shook him awake back to reality his misery & his world of darkness.

Guys this is my third FF hope you all like it do leave your precious comments๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
o wow snigs..u tell me i make u feel stupid?? this is sooo much more brilliant.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.the love,the innocence,the pain..๐Ÿ˜ญ.u have left me speechless...so is maithili's soul in piya? and maithili is a different person altogether?? otherwise why does piya dream of maithili's past and abhayendra's life????
Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
but if pia is not maithili reborn, then how is she having that dream? ๐Ÿ˜•
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sniggy,nice update.i always cherish ur ffs.nd u knw dat.bt why piya is hving da dream?Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
thanks for pm me
happy holidays to u
--Rose-- thumbnail
Wowww:-) amaging update dear:-) pia is Maithali:-) great...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey snigs its a fab start! Bt m confused..piya is not metz reborn..then why those dreams? Gues have 2 wait for ur next update
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh,my,god!

beautiful writing snigdha...what a lovely start...please please don't make me wait more...update soon...the other ones as well๐Ÿ˜Š