Kesar-GulaalVM Aur Ho

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,I made this VM on the song "Aur Ho" from Rockstar.This troubled me a lot.I wanted to add the pareshani scene but I don't know why that scene just would not convert or load correctly(a blank space would appear).This happened with two more scenes.so I had to replace them.sorry about that.Please do watch and comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Crb4QDGRw&feature=youtu.be 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Crb4QDGRw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by minizz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mini🤗...this is an awesome VM👏...just loved the starting as its more on angry kesar...the selection of scenes for the lyrics is soo good n perfect...I just loved it😳

minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Mini🤗...this is an awesome VM👏...just loved the starting as its more on angry kesar...the selection of scenes for the lyrics is soo good n perfect...I just loved it😳

Ramya,you saw it already.I am so happy that you liked it.This gave me so much trouble,I tell you. I wanted to use some other scenes and none of them were loading properly.have no idea what happened so not very satisfied😭 and after that uploading on Youtube took so long.I had to load it 3 times.the first 2 times failed and I was getting a green screen.oh sorry for the rant.I am so frustrated today.
but thank you so much for the wonderful comment yaar.made me so happy🤗
prachurya thumbnail
Mini, this is the most hatke VM on GK. The lyrics perfectly describing Kesar's inner turmoils whenever he sees Gulaal. The starting to 1:57 is breathtaking, I dunno how many times i watched it! Superb, Mini👏
Hugswa frm my side on the song and scene selection- I literally feel the turmoils wrecking a havoc as the song goes on Aur ho...aur ho...splendid!🤗
PS: I never heard this song before, bt I love it after watching the VM
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
OH EM GEE, Mini that was so so nice.
I loved it :), the beginning is absolutely wonderful and the song (which i have heard for the first time) was so fitting...Lovely 👍🏼
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, Perfect song to express his inner turmoil initially when he returned after 10 long years,his angst of not having that courage to question her at the same time finding answers that he didn't want to know made his struggle so painful and in constant fight within himself to believe in his Gulaal against what he heard was so beautifully brought out in this vm...Please keep up the good work...👏
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

Mini, this is the most hatke VM on GK. The lyrics perfectly describing Kesar's inner turmoils whenever he sees Gulaal. The starting to 1:57 is breathtaking, I dunno how many times i watched it! Superb, Mini👏

Hugswa frm my side on the song and scene selection- I literally feel the turmoils wrecking a havoc as the song goes on Aur ho...aur ho...splendid!🤗
PS: I never heard this song before, bt I love it after watching the VM

Prachu,me all happy shappy now😃I heard the song this weekend in a mall and I immediately thought of Kesar.perfect gaana for him na😳 The angry,confused,jealous Kesar is my fav😳I feel that Neil is at his best in those scenes.Thank you so much yaar🤗

the song is from the movie Rockstar😊
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimjhim1

OH EM GEE, Mini that was so so nice.

I loved it :), the beginning is absolutely wonderful and the song (which i have heard for the first time) was so fitting...Lovely 👍🏼

Rimjhim,thank you so much🤗The song itself is so powerful, of course it has to be cause it's an A.R.Rehman composition😊
waise I have posted a new update.hope you like it😊
minizz thumbnail

Savz,thank you so much🤗
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Wow, Perfect song to express his inner turmoil initially when he returned after 10 long years,his angst of not having that courage to question her at the same time finding answers that he didn't want to know made his struggle so painful and in constant fight within himself to believe in his Gulaal against what he heard was so beautifully brought out in this vm...Please keep up the good work...👏

Aditi🤗awww thank you yaar.I loved the song so much that I downloaded it as soon as I came back home.I never heard it before this weekend and Kesar came into my mind instantly when I listened to it in a crowded mall.yep that's how crazy I am😆 so happy that you liked it.I really wanted to use the pareshani scene and some others but somehow they were not loading properly at all.I am so sad because of that😭