Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011 (Page 7)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

He will become full of life when he will come to India ...LOL  .
Beta tu zara India to aa , phir dekhen gey ...Wink

I want to now see how the story proceeds . Even though I know it is  a silly track still , am interested in seeing this new rishta between Archu and Manav ...of hate and indifference ...Stern Smile

Tanya di, what has gotten into you today ? LOLLOLLOL Oh no di, do you think they will show us the repeat of scenes like Manav and Archana hurting themselves physically because they told the other party that they hate them or to stay away from them, you know when Archana burnt her hand on the stove,Manav got his fingers injured with a machine and Archana crying rivers after pushing Manav away when Jaywant was in her house. That will be unbearable now SleepyLoving the one you hate is so juvenile.Teenage romance novels are so full of it, a bit odd for people in their 50s that too with as much history as Archana and Manav. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 20 December 2011 at 6:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishsuanLovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Omana I know we cant trust Archana when it comes to Manav LOL... But if we look at her recently she was only doing gungaan of him and suddenly she saying koi farak nahi padtha is really shocking and positive sign... I really hope she stay to her point atleast this time... No more love stuck puppy mode D'oh

Manav - broken record ROFL very true.. he only keeps repeating I hate Archana.. Its as though he is trying to make his heart believe by repeating that many times... Something like 3 idiots All izz well concept LOL and Ranchod's philosophy of fooling a heart LOL

OMG Archana's koi farak nahi padtha reminded me of the same dialogue in IPKKND and after effects KKG had to go through OuchLOL... Jaanu very well described this Koi farak nahi padtha theory and that too with ASR LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanTanyaz

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by shootingstar27

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

I wish he is like his mother., would be a perfect match for Poorvi if that is the case. Although read somewhere that Ovi likes him.

I miss Aashna Unhappy 

he is Ashna's son , the baby she always wanted so much ...Cry

Yeah, its sad that she was the one who longed for a child but when they have one , she is no longer there Ouch She would have been a great mom Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Omana I know we cant trust Archana when it comes to Manav LOL... But if we look at her recently she was only doing gungaan of him and suddenly she saying koi farak nahi padtha is really shocking and positive sign... I really hope she stay to her point atleast this time... No more love stuck puppy mode D'oh Yeah right koi farak nahi padtha LOL I'm so convinced she will go back to love sick mode, if I was a betting person, I would bet on it WinkEven by some miracle, she remains strong, there would be a situation like Manav being terminally ill or something that will make her go back to him,she will say its not love but her responsibility to take care of him but we know better Wink Mark my words, the moment he lands in Mumbai, she will find a reason to be part of his life.

Manav - broken record ROFL very true.. he only keeps repeating I hate Archana.. Its as though he is trying to make his heart believe by repeating that many times... Something like 3 idiots All izz well concept LOL and Ranchod's philosophy of fooling a heart LOL Spot on Rachu Thumbs Up It is like the All Iz Well concept. Manav has been saying it for 18 years now, he should now by know its pointless LOL Who is he fooling? 

OMG Archana's koi farak nahi padtha reminded me of the same dialogue in IPKKND and after effects KKG had to go through OuchLOL... Jaanu very well described this Koi farak nahi padtha theory and that too with ASR LOL Is there a new update? The last I read was part4, this jaanu na, she never tells me when she updates Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

Tanya di, what has gotten into you today ? LOLLOLLOL Oh no di, do you think they will show us the repeat of scenes like Manav and Archana hurting themselves physically because they told the other party that they hate them or to stay away from them, you know when Archana burnt her hand on the stove,Manav got his fingers injured with a machine and Archana crying rivers after pushing Manav away when Jaywant was in her house. That will be unbearable now SleepyLoving the one you hate is so juvenile.Teenage romance novels are so full of it, a bit odd for people in their 50s that too with as much history as Archana and Manav. 

Look Omana , I honestly don't care about their ages because for me  this is not reality it is a fictional show that is meant to entertain me ...

If a woman is looking drop dead gorgeous and sexy and the guy is also looking handsome and dashing then that is all that matters and that is what I see when I see Manav and Archana ...I don't see that in the youngsters at all...so I would not really care about this factor ...

The way I see it ,  Manav had been blowing the War Bugle from the top of the CN tower again and again and again...

Today Archana also declared  war ...Party

They are both in the boxing ring now
 DK will probably be the referee LOL

Now they are  both going  to fight to the very end and I want both of them to give it a good fight ...That's the way I am looking  at it ...
I am being selfish and only looking  at my entertainment and not reall y the logic or story anymore ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2011 at 6:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27LovePRSohamsushkita10

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
OMG Omana you are so confident that you want to bet on it Shocked... I know hamari Archana hai hi aisi Pinch

She will take care of him even if it is a small cut in the name of responsibility... Then then eye locks in the name of Pavitrata D'oh

I seriously dont want that to happen this time... For a change can we see Manav doing all this and Archana just ignoring and repeating koi farak nahi padtha... m I expecting too much from CV's Confused
Why cant this happen.. We all know both love each other and many say Manav has done too much for Archana coz of his love for her.. Then why not this... Love is both give and take.. Last time it was Archana who was a love sick puppy and this time it is Manav's time...

Regarding Jaanu's update even I did not get any Confused.. Last was Part 4... Even m waiting for the next part.. Want to know if ASR proposes KKG Wink
Omana ASR has changed so much in the serial now.. He was once a very rude man who would not listen to anyone but now he has changed so much for Khushi... He was going through that emotional blackmailing from his family yesterday and did not say a word... Shocked 

shootingstar27

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
No no no .. .don't expect Manav to give it up this easy ...
he wil lnot be no love sick puppy ..He will give Archu a very very tough fight , that I am sure of ...
He is a very very angry guy ...
 He has been keeping  a lot of anger inside him for 18 years ...It is all going to come out at one time

But if you  guys think that Archana will give in quickly then you will all be surprised  ... She will start slow but I am very sure of my girl ...She will give Manav a fight to remember ...

I am only going to give them one concession ,the first time they will meet after the leap ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishLovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Omana ASR has changed so much in the serial now.. He was once a very rude man who would not listen to anyone but now he has changed so much for Khushi... He was going through that emotional blackmailing from his family yesterday and did not say a word... Shocked 
I am just loving that show right now yaar .. It's my most fav one on TV ..
ASR and Khushi are awesome

LovePRSoham

Go to top