Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011 (Page 6)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Check this interview out .This guy  is playing Arjun ..

I wish he is like his mother., would be a perfect match for Poorvi if that is the case. Although read somewhere that Ovi likes him.

I miss Aashna Unhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ok Rachu ,you are going  to think I am crazy but I think Manav gave that interview to sort of give a message to Archana , even if it was to tell her that I hate you...

Do you think I am reading too much betwen the lines here ...LOL

Maybe  the die hard romantic in me is stil lfinding all  this interesting in a weird kind of way ...LOL

My God , he was so  angry that I thought he would hit that TV reporter and the camera man ...The  camera man was bloody scared ROFL

And Manav's house help ...a blond guy called Albert ( til last week I think his name was Edward LOL ) he knows very good Hindi ...Thumbs Up
OMG Di whats wrong with you today Shocked Did Usha give you any of her special drinks which she gives healthy Damo Baba ROFL

Reading the first 2 lines reminded me the song " I hate you like I l love you" ROFL... Perfectly suits Manav now LOL...

Starting things what ever he said made Archana also feel same like you Di before he mentioned Bharat Mata LOL... He was saying as though he was telling Archana that he is good and he remembers her Tongue

Even I got scared seeing him in that state Di... But next moment we saw happy him sitting on the couch peacefully.. Dont know what happened in between LOL

I felt Albert/Edward is an Indian with that unbelievable wig Ouch... Why do they require these kaamwala?? What is Sundri for Confused Sundri the lucky one who left everything for her malkin LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Thanks for the highlights di Tongue

Ermmm, I'm not convinced with Archana and her indifference. Knowing Archana, its easy to feign indifference when Manav is miles away, the moment she sees him on the streets of Mumbai or in mandhir, she will crumble and she will go after him. Its like when she came back from Bangalore, she gave the impression of someone that moved on in life only to fall even more hopelessly in love with him and doing anything for him.Sorry di, when it comes to Manav , I don't trust her. Hope I'm wrong though. 

Oh no please don't say that .I don't want her to crumble that quick ...Maybe she will eventually but at least for sometime stay with this  new stand of being indifferent ..
Occasionaly Sulo says something that makes complete sense, sadly those are times Archana decides not to listen to her motherPinchSulo was right when she pointed out what following heart lead to for Archana and why is she guiding Poorvi to do the same. 

Sulochna was very right  for once ...I really hope that Poorvi's life is not a mess like Archana's .
Poorvi is going to get into trouble, no doubt about it.this is repeat of PR part 1, its Poorvi who is going to get a bad reputation not Punni. I hope when that happens Archana believes Poorvi's and is on her side , after all this is happening because Poorvi is following her heart and is meddling just like Archana used to do. Having good intentions isn't enough, sometimes its better to let people deal with their own mess.If Punni wants to ruin her life, let her do it. 

Very true ..

I wish Mr broken record is given some new dialogues.You are hurt, you feel betrayed, you hate Archana, we get it now can please move on.All this hatred and grudge is seriously irritating.Get a life...

He will become full of life when he will come to India ...LOL  .
Beta tu zara India to aa , phir dekhen gey ...Wink

I want to now see how the story proceeds . Even though I know it is  a silly track still , am interested in seeing this new rishta between Archu and Manav ...of hate and indifference ...Stern Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

[

Reading the first 2 lines reminded me the song " I hate you like I l love you" ROFL... Perfectly suits Manav now LOL...

Starting things what ever he said made Archana also feel same like you Di before he mentioned Bharat Mata LOL... He was saying as though he was telling Archana that he is good and he remembers her Tongue

He wasn't talking to Bharat maata...
Hamara Canada has made him very Chaalu ...

He  was saying all this to the one he hates most in this world ...Wink but so cleverly after thinking that now I have got her hopes up, now it is  time to throw her down ...he added Bharat Maata ...Clap

Between Manav's hate and Archu's indifference ...My  money is more on Manav's hate .Manav is not  like before .He is very very clever now ...see kya  bouncer  pekha that today interview ka ..
Archu got clean bowled Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2011 at 5:53pm

shootingstar27LovePRSoham

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Anyway on a serious note...what has this show come to? Doesn't marriage in old age mean of togetherness, having known each other through and through over years, love through actions rather than words. How is any of this currently being shown pavitra rishta? I mean Manav didn't use to talk to Archana through out her pregnancy and Archana chose to give chawl more importance than her marriage...like seriously!! Archana and Manav have not grown even one centimetre in their relationship...just given birth to a baccha party!  

18 years have passed and they didn't once try to get together...to resolve their problems. Archana and Manav thinking of each other as a bad memory is the worst form of love that this Pavitra Rishta is being portrayed as. Even the first time when ArMan separated...they thought of each other as a dream that they couldn't live but now they think of each other as a nightmare.

Psychologically  speaking...why do humans like watching or reading love stories and romance?Because it is aspirational. Is this kind of PR would I want for myself? NO WAY! 

Seriously CVs should think before penning down any crap.  

Very well said Bonne Thumbs Up

@Bold: There is nothing pavitra about their relationship anymore, using the word now to describe their ridiculous relationship right now is an insult to that word. 

Much rather have CVs show them as divorced couple and moving on with their respective lives than living with memories crap. 

suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

[
I felt Albert/Edward is an Indian with that unbelievable wig Ouch... 

What ??????????? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
By the way , has anyone seen the bar in Manav's house ...
OMG, it is so grand and big ...

How the hell is a  reformed  alcoholic like  Damodar Baba is surviving this ...Shocked

shootingstar27sushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

I wish he is like his mother., would be a perfect match for Poorvi if that is the case. Although read somewhere that Ovi likes him.

I miss Aashna Unhappy 

he is Ashna's son , the baby she always wanted so much ...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Go to top