Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Thanks for the highlights di πŸ˜›

Ermmm, I'm not convinced with Archana and her indifference. Knowing Archana, its easy to feign indifference when Manav is miles away, the moment she sees him on the streets of Mumbai or in mandhir, she will crumble and she will go after him. Its like when she came back from Bangalore, she gave the impression of someone that moved on in life only to fall even more hopelessly in love with him and doing anything for him.Sorry di, when it comes to Manav , I don't trust her. Hope I'm wrong though. 

Oh no please don't say that .I don't want her to crumble that quick ...Maybe she will eventually but at least for sometime stay with this  new stand of being indifferent ..
Occasionaly Sulo says something that makes complete sense, sadly those are times Archana decides not to listen to her mother😡Sulo was right when she pointed out what following heart lead to for Archana and why is she guiding Poorvi to do the same. 

Sulochna was very right  for once ...I really hope that Poorvi's life is not a mess like Archana's .
Poorvi is going to get into trouble, no doubt about it.this is repeat of PR part 1, its Poorvi who is going to get a bad reputation not Punni. I hope when that happens Archana believes Poorvi's and is on her side , after all this is happening because Poorvi is following her heart and is meddling just like Archana used to do. Having good intentions isn't enough, sometimes its better to let people deal with their own mess.If Punni wants to ruin her life, let her do it. 

Very true ..

I wish Mr broken record is given some new dialogues.You are hurt, you feel betrayed, you hate Archana, we get it now can please move on.All this hatred and grudge is seriously irritating.Get a life...

He will become full of life when he will come to India ...πŸ˜†  .
Beta tu zara India to aa , phir dekhen gey ...πŸ˜‰

I want to now see how the story proceeds . Even though I know it is  a silly track still , am interested in seeing this new rishta between Archu and Manav ...of hate and indifference ...😳

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

[

Reading the first 2 lines reminded me the song " I hate you like I l love you" 🀣... Perfectly suits Manav now πŸ˜†...

Starting things what ever he said made Archana also feel same like you Di before he mentioned Bharat Mata πŸ˜†... He was saying as though he was telling Archana that he is good and he remembers her πŸ˜›

He wasn't talking to Bharat maata...
Hamara Canada has made him very Chaalu ...

He  was saying all this to the one he hates most in this world ...πŸ˜‰ but so cleverly after thinking that now I have got her hopes up, now it is  time to throw her down ...he added Bharat Maata ...πŸ‘

Between Manav's hate and Archu's indifference ...My  money is more on Manav's hate .Manav is not  like before .He is very very clever now ...see kya  bouncer  pekha that today interview ka ..
Archu got clean bowled
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Anyway on a serious note...what has this show come to? Doesn't marriage in old age mean of togetherness, having known each other through and through over years, love through actions rather than words. How is any of this currently being shown pavitra rishta? I mean Manav didn't use to talk to Archana through out her pregnancy and Archana chose to give chawl more importance than her marriage...like seriously!! Archana and Manav have not grown even one centimetre in their relationship...just given birth to a baccha party!  

18 years have passed and they didn't once try to get together...to resolve their problems. Archana and Manav thinking of each other as a bad memory is the worst form of love that this Pavitra Rishta is being portrayed as. Even the first time when ArMan separated...they thought of each other as a dream that they couldn't live but now they think of each other as a nightmare.

Psychologically  speaking...why do humans like watching or reading love stories and romance?Because it is aspirational. Is this kind of PR would I want for myself? NO WAY! 

Seriously CVs should think before penning down any crap.  

Very well said Bonne πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Bold: There is nothing pavitra about their relationship anymore, using the word now to describe their ridiculous relationship right now is an insult to that word. 

Much rather have CVs show them as divorced couple and moving on with their respective lives than living with memories crap. 
Tanyaz thumbnail

[

I felt Albert/Edward is an Indian with that unbelievable wig ... 

What ??????????? 🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
By the way , has anyone seen the bar in Manav's house ...
OMG, it is so grand and big ...

How the hell is a  reformed  alcoholic like  Damodar Baba is surviving this ...😲
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

he is Ashna's son , the baby she always wanted so much ...😭

shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

He will become full of life when he will come to India ...πŸ˜†  .
Beta tu zara India to aa , phir dekhen gey ...πŸ˜‰

I want to now see how the story proceeds . Even though I know it is  a silly track still , am interested in seeing this new rishta between Archu and Manav ...of hate and indifference ...😳

Tanya di, what has gotten into you today ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh no di, do you think they will show us the repeat of scenes like Manav and Archana hurting themselves physically because they told the other party that they hate them or to stay away from them, you know when Archana burnt her hand on the stove,Manav got his fingers injured with a machine and Archana crying rivers after pushing Manav away when Jaywant was in her house. That will be unbearable now πŸ₯±Loving the one you hate is so juvenile.Teenage romance novels are so full of it, a bit odd for people in their 50s that too with as much history as Archana and Manav. 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omana I know we cant trust Archana when it comes to Manav πŸ˜†... But if we look at her recently she was only doing gungaan of him and suddenly she saying koi farak nahi padtha is really shocking and positive sign... I really hope she stay to her point atleast this time... No more love stuck puppy mode

Manav - broken record 🀣 very true.. he only keeps repeating I hate Archana.. Its as though he is trying to make his heart believe by repeating that many times... Something like 3 idiots All izz well concept πŸ˜† and Ranchod's philosophy of fooling a heart πŸ˜†

OMG Archana's koi farak nahi padtha reminded me of the same dialogue in IPKKND and after effects KKG had to go through πŸ˜†... Jaanu very well described this Koi farak nahi padtha theory and that too with ASR πŸ˜†

shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Yeah, its sad that she was the one who longed for a child but when they have one , she is no longer there  She would have been a great mom πŸ‘πŸΌ

shootingstar27 thumbnail

Omana I know we cant trust Archana when it comes to Manav πŸ˜†... But if we look at her recently she was only doing gungaan of him and suddenly she saying koi farak nahi padtha is really shocking and positive sign... I really hope she stay to her point atleast this time... No more love stuck puppy mode  Yeah right koi farak nahi padtha πŸ˜† I'm so convinced she will go back to love sick mode, if I was a betting person, I would bet on it πŸ˜‰Even by some miracle, she remains strong, there would be a situation like Manav being terminally ill or something that will make her go back to him,she will say its not love but her responsibility to take care of him but we know better πŸ˜‰ Mark my words, the moment he lands in Mumbai, she will find a reason to be part of his life.

Manav - broken record 🀣 very true.. he only keeps repeating I hate Archana.. Its as though he is trying to make his heart believe by repeating that many times... Something like 3 idiots All izz well concept πŸ˜† and Ranchod's philosophy of fooling a heart πŸ˜† Spot on Rachu πŸ‘πŸΌ It is like the All Iz Well concept. Manav has been saying it for 18 years now, he should now by know its pointless πŸ˜† Who is he fooling? 

OMG Archana's koi farak nahi padtha reminded me of the same dialogue in IPKKND and after effects KKG had to go through πŸ˜†... Jaanu very well described this Koi farak nahi padtha theory and that too with ASR πŸ˜† Is there a new update? The last I read was part4, this jaanu na, she never tells me when she updates