India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011 (Page 3)

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
show will again go on top ravinder gautam is back directing pavitra rishta... he was d one who took pavitra rishta to d top

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseybonnefilleTanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Piya its Ruchi. I guess she will be introduced in time...none of the guys have been introduced either. 

Anyway on a serious note...what has this show come to? Doesn't marriage in old age mean of togetherness, having known each other through and through over years, love through actions rather than words. How is any of this currently being shown pavitra rishta? I mean Manav didn't use to talk to Archana through out her pregnancy and Archana chose to give chawl more importance than her marriage...like seriously!! Archana and Manav have not grown even one centimetre in their relationship...just given birth to a baccha party!  

18 years have passed and they didn't once try to get together...to resolve their problems. Archana and Manav thinking of each other as a bad memory is the worst form of love that this Pavitra Rishta is being portrayed as. Even the first time when ArMan separated...they thought of each other as a dream that they couldn't live but now they think of each other as a nightmare.

Psychologically  speaking...why do humans like watching or reading love stories and romance?Because it is aspirational. Is this kind of PR would I want for myself? NO WAY! 

Seriously CVs should think before penning down any crap.  

Edited by bonnefille - 20 December 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyLuvSSevershootingstar27suanLovePRSohamTanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

show will again go on top ravinder gautam is back directing pavitra rishta... he was d one who took pavitra rishta to d top

Ravinder Gautam is Ekta's saviour...he got BALH to top when it was sinking because of bad start. Yeah he can do something. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

18 years have passed and they didn't once try to get together...to resolve their problems. Archana and Manav thinking of each other as a bad memory is the worst form of love that this Pavitra Rishta is being portrayed as. Even the first time when ArMan separated...they thought of each other as a dream that they couldn't live but now they think of each other as a nightmare.

Bonne, the writers want  to show this as a test of time in a love story , all I have to say is that if this is a love story then the person who has written this has never been in love ever . 
No two people who are supposed to be so much in love will not  try to get in touch for 18 years .. Ho hi nahi sakta ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyLuvSSeverbonnefillesushkita10

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Piya its Ruchi. I guess she will be introduced in time...none of the guys have been introduced either. 

Anyway on a serious note...what has this show come to? Doesn't marriage in old age mean of togetherness, having known each other through and through over years, love through actions rather than words. How is any of this currently being shown pavitra rishta? I mean Manav didn't use to talk to Archana through out her pregnancy and Archana chose to give chawl more importance than her marriage...like seriously!! Archana and Manav have not grown even one centimetre in their relationship...just given birth to a baccha party!  

Psychologically  speaking...why do humans like watching or reading love stories and romance?Because it is aspirational. Is this kind of PR would I want for myself? NO WAY! 

Seriously CVs should think before penning down any crap.  

Bonne,
Asusal a nice post from you yaar...
Seriously these Cvs are something else ...

And I think they showed Ruchi when the Guy came to see punni, when Poorvi enters punni's room and started talking to her, the girl who stands side by was ruchi...

Edited by umayal - 20 December 2011 at 12:11pm

Tulseybonnefille

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Best of luck to him . No matter how much I may dislike the current story , I want Anki's show to do well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
From your above qoute, do you think that Archana and Manav will never reunite, but the new pavitra rishta will be between Poorvi and Arjun?
well , I don't know Sharon ...they don't like each other very much rigt now .That's all we know .Archu was stil lin love but today she also closed the door on Manav ..

If they are to get back tgether ever , it will take a long time

Tulseysuan

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Btw everybody's turning red and green...and I am still stuck with this potty yellow! How many more posts for me to turn that blueish-green colour?

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Go to top