Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011 (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

[
tanya she said it really i m happy for it atlast CV showing archu with self respect dont bother what manav think about herClap
[/QUOTE]

I am also glad ..
After seeing him so angry even  now and what he said , she told Sulochna that now it makes no difference to her what he says ...

She did not say that she hates him but said that she is now indifferent to him ...as he is someone else and not the person she knew .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2011 at 10:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishTulsey

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i'm so sad about archu crying after saw her beloved hubby for the first time since 18yrs ago... i saw archu's and manav's eyes closed and listened to their heart on the same time... it's very beautiful...Embarrassed

archu wants to see her daughters on tv but didn't come...Ouch

you are right, tanyaz.. malik is a dangerous man... poorvi may blackmail him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I was very happy when Archana said that she is not getting  hurt by Manav anymore and it does not hurt her what he is saying ..I  am gald that she is thinking like this .After  taking her childrn away for a genuine human mistake and leaving her  like this , he is still keeping grudges ...very good that Archana also now says that she does not care ..

This means that she will not be chasing him when he comes  to India ...at least I hope she won't ..Let him live his life and you live yours ...
I did not wanted to see the repeat of the old story of Manav angry and Archu  only trying to make him happy  at any cost .What happened today is much more realistic .

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
From your above qoute, do you think that Archana and Manav will never reunite, but the new pavitra rishta will be between Poorvi and Arjun?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Punni is hawt Shocked Shocked
bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

After all she's gone on her mother LOL

Tanyaz

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I was very happy when Archana said that she is not getting  hurt by Manav anymore and it does not hurt her what he is saying ..I  am gald that she is thinking like this .After  taking her childrn away for a genuine human mistake and leaving her  like this , he is still keeping grudges ...very good that Archana also now says that she does not care ..

This means that she will not be chasing him when he comes  to India ...at least I hope she won't ..Let him live his life and you live yours ...
I did not wanted to see the repeat of the old story of Manav angry and Archu  only trying to make him happy  at any cost .What happened today is much more realistic .

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
From your above qoute, do you think that Archana and Manav will never reunite, but the new pavitra rishta will be between Poorvi and Arjun?

but ovi likes arjun.

Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
HI Tanyji and all my dears 

Thanks a lot for brief uptade...you are so helpful and very nice dear..Smile
As usual it help me a lot...I miss many episodes on line...I just read your uptade thats all..don't even comment...Unhappy
Lack of time..i'm vey busy as I said with my work...till now..
.will be normal on January..

My boss decided to make  new look for our office...like painting walls ect...which mean double works..I'm very tired...but I must manage with all..without missing Christmas gifts for all..D'ohnot even time for me...LOL..

For PR...My moment for rest is the time I watch PR on TV...Yesterday I watched..Archu going to Mandir..Manv cut a cake..telling bhar bhar he hate Archu...but his heart till love her...

What I can tell that ..Archu is simple beautiful..I  like .her new look...and till love Manv much more than ever...

Poorvi..another Archana...Unhappy...She is beautiful too...and sweet..for now I can't say much more..
but..what I read ..and saw...She is nice...but I don't want her to become exactly like her Aai...Ouch

Mano dead So sad...Cry serious why making Mano dead..
Punni..for Punni herself so sad for her cause when she was young..she was not bad..just a lovely girl...Cv's change Punni for a bad character...but For Manju I will say..She got here punishment...
but till accusing others...Angry for her faults..

Savita ..my god when I look at her LOL..with so heavy jewelery on her...I said she got what she always want..will never change. She brainwashes.Ovi and Teju and makes them  hate their mother..This is that Savita who years ago ..cried for this same Archana ..and asked Manv to bring back Archana when she divorced...

What she did is horrible ...for 18yrs ..she let Manv think that Archu didn't accept to come..with him..How evil she is...Angry...For her ..with all money ...power...familly...house..Manv is happy...I will say she don't know her son...Angry

For the rest ..I will talk after...

Must go now...Sorry...I write a bit off topic..but I will not come back soon..
Will try Thursday...for wishes ok...Smile

Bye Tanyji...and all dears...miss you all..Wink

Edited by Thanee - 20 December 2011 at 11:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyLuvSSever-sayeed-shootingstar27Guggu_MintysuanLovePRSohamPiyatrixTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by piya_10

After all she's gone on her mother LOL

yea exactly what I was thinking LOLLOL from which angle does maa & paa look hawt, ofcourse hotness lies in the eye of the beholder Wink LOLLOLLOL where's Manju's younger daughter, forgot her name ... and where are the other kids, aint casted yet ...
LOL

bonnefille

Go to top