Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011 - Page 8

Tulsey thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think Manjusha will be a broken woman the day she finds out the truth about her daughter  and think about Vinod .. he will be so angry that  he will go crazy ...

Vinod has no emotions for anyone.  All he knows is to shout at Manju and then when Manju shuts him up, he seals his mouth.

I am waiting to see those episodes.

It is so true that children often bring their parents on track.  I just hope that Punni will have a good future in this serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

I am not surprised that Punni is turning out to be this way. Just look at who her mother and father are...🤢😕
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Tulsey

I also liked the girl who  is playing Punni .She used to be such a lovely kid ...
But what a horror her life has turned out to be .Absolute nightmare for any parent ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deep388

Thanks for the update

I am not surprised that Punni is turning out to be this way. Just look at who her mother and father are...🤢😕

I was shocked too ..

But to be honest it is a really silly show and there is no proper logic present i nthe current story line ...

I watch it now for  a luagh and not much thought going in it ...
Manjusha was a wrong woman but she was never into all the things that Punni is up to ...Really bad punishment yaar ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail
Tanya, the bad parent's children often develop a character disturbance. these children devalue others and lack a sense of morality and confidence.  look what Punni's emotional development was like.  what she has seen when she was growing up...

It seems like that punni has learned how to manipulate others and deceived for her own gain. Manju and Vinod have failed to help their daughter develop affectional bonds that would have allowed her to empathize with another's pain. What Punni has lived and watched in her short life has convinced her to developtraits of arrogance, dishonesty, narcissism and shamelessness.

Edited by Tulsey - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tulsey

Tanya, the bad parent's children often develop a character disturbance. these children devalue others and lack a sense of morality and confidence.  look what Punni's emotional development was like.  what she has seen when she was growing up...

It seems like that punni has learned how to manipulate others and deceived for her own gain. Manju and Vinod have failed to help their daughter develop affectional bonds that would have allowed her to empathize with another's pain. What Punni has lived and watched in her short life has convinced her to developtraits of arrogance, dishonesty, narcissism and shamelessness.

Well said. Reading this, wonder how Teju and Ovi will turn up to be.They were raised by Savita  Poorvi is already burning herself just like her mother. 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
http://spamdomain.net/video-gallery/hiten-tejwani-i-am-going-to-bring-lot-of-changes-in-manav/
in this vd hiten said very rite that old manav never leave archana in this way bt new manav going in this way👏his comment is very honest👍🏼
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks guruji..like button doesnt work😡..okay..so archu and manav hate each other..and punni's got bad genes..and she didnt get to hear sulo's sanskari lessons🤣..only purvi got..and she seems to be fantastic girl..poking nose like archu🤣..good..will go for purvi anyday😳
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Punni: No comments. Purvi: Better watch your step and KEEP OUT (which you wont).
Manav on a permanent sulk is b***g me. Is that all the Business tycoon has to say? We got the point!
Archana : better keep away and move on if you already havent. dont waste any more tears. keep miles away from the greatest mom please, for your sake and  mine!
Bye all.
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

Punni: No comments. Purvi: Better watch your step and KEEP OUT (which you wont).
Manav on a permanent sulk is b***g me. Is that all the Business tycoon has to say? We got the point!
Archana : better keep away and move on if you already havent. dont waste any more tears. keep miles away from the greatest mom please, for your sake and  mine!
Bye all.

I found the last bit really funny ...for your sake and mine ..😆

Well said Vishwap ...