Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
2day 21 dec. & Wednesday so i m so excited 2 see trp chart i mind says thiz time PR in top ten... I m from india..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

But eye  locks wil lbe there ..That will never stop ...hate or indifference , whatever ...

Their eyes are one part of their anatomy that is just not in their control...😆

even today manav said that ' are your eyes still looking for me ' my dear bharat Maata ' ...😉

Di you are making Manav very very chalu 😆... How can Bharat Maata's eyes look at him... It should be the Bharatiya Naari he expects and is confident about 😆

So we are getting to see the eye locks 😲 They will start of a stare one with anger and other with indifferent attitude which later on will become intense and passionate with pee loon in the background 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

[

Di you are making Manav very very chalu 😆... How can Bharat Maata's eyes look at him... It should be the Bharatiya Naari he expects and is confident about 😆

Well ,I don't know about Chalu but he is a very very intense lover .  He hates himself now because he could not forget Archana ..He is goodlooking , rich and had  young kids ...had the best reasons for getting married  to someone else but this guy would rather hate Archana than love anyone else .
That is a very very strong thing to do for anyone and he did  this for Archana  .. She will be part of him as long as he lives ...love / hate or in any way ..She runs in him now  like blood in his veins ...
What I am afraid of is what he will do to himself when he finds out that he trusted the wrong person for 18 years ...his own mother ...

So we are getting to see the eye locks 😲 They will start of a stare one with anger and other with indifferent attitude which later on will become intense and passionate with pee loon in the background 😆

Eye locks and hate will happen side by side ...
Eye locks will happen every day ... of all types , all kinds ...
Peen loon, Ishq sofiyana etc etc etc ...😆

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: naresh123

2day 21 dec. & Wednesday so i m so excited 2 see trp chart i mind says thiz time PR in top ten... I m from india..

Hope so ...😊
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In keeping up with times, think Abhi mujh mein Kahin from Agnepath should be the new theme song for Archana and Manav...@ bold: they can choose to live in happiness or die with bitterness..

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte hue tann ko, 
chhaya ped ki mil gayi
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise, 
phuslaane se phir khil gayi
Kuch aisa hi ab mehsoos dil ko ho raha hai
Barson ke puraane zakhmon pe marham laga sa hai
Kuch aisa reham is lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne, ise chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zara
Khushiyan choom loone
Ya ro loon zara

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its a shame what has been done to Punni, she used to be such a sensible person and now she is just wasting her life. I really don't know how she turned out this way, there's no excuse. I hope when Manju learns the truth she slaps her!

While it was good that Purvi tried to talk to Punni that is where it should have ended. Why is Purvi involving herself in this mess?? She has a good job, a good reputation so why is she putting all that on the line for someone who could care less about her?? Punni only cares about herself and nothing else. Purvi has turned into her mother which can only mean getting burned!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

In keeping up with times, think Abhi mujh mein Kahin from Agnepath should be the new theme song for Archana and Manav...@ bold: they can choose to live in happiness or die with bitterness..

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte hue tann ko, 
chhaya ped ki mil gayi
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise, 
phuslaane se phir khil gayi
Kuch aisa hi ab mehsoos dil ko ho raha hai
Barson ke puraane zakhmon pe marham laga sa hai
Kuch aisa reham is lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne, ise chhoo loon zara
Khushiyan choom loone
Ya ro loon zara

Good song Omana... best suited for Archana and Manav now
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Its a shame what has been done to Punni, she used to be such a sensible person and now she is just wasting her life. I really don't know how she turned out this way, there's no excuse. I hope when Manju learns the truth she slaps her!

I think Manjusha will be a broken woman the day she finds out the truth about her daughter  and think about Vinod .. he will be so angry that  he will go crazy ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I feel for Manju and Vinod, they didn't deserve this. There were other ways to show Manju and Vinod suffering for what they did
Tulsey thumbnail
thanks Tanya for the lovely update.

I like the new Punni's acting.  She looks so pretty but why did she had to go to this length to exploit herself. 

Solu is still wearing the same earrings even after 18 years these pearl earrings have given her saath!!

I love Purvi's acting and I just hope that she does not get hurt.  Poor Archana will not be able to live without her.

I don't understand how Damodar can live in the same house with Savita.  He used to be the one who always stood for Archana.