Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Thanee

My boss decided to make  new look for our office...like painting walls ect...which mean double works..I'm very tired...but I must manage with all..without missing Christmas gifts for all..not even time for me...πŸ˜†..

You are such a good hardworking girl Thanee, it makes me so happy if I can make you happy even for 5 minutes i nthe day ..
Do read Bhalla's updates too . He is  doing an amazing job ...

For PR...My moment for rest is the time I watch PR on TV...Yesterday I watched..Archu going to Mandir..Manv cut a cake..telling bhar bhar he hate Archu...but his heart till love her..

I know he is very angry with her , all the time he is cursing her .I think he did the TV interview today only to send her the message that he hates her ...

What I can tell that ..Archu is simple beautiful..I  like .her new look...and till love Manv much more than ever...

Not today dear ...See the show ..Archana said that this is not the Manav I was in love with ,This means that now even she is ni longer in love ...or so she says ..πŸ˜†

but..what I read ..and saw...She is nice...but I don't want her to become exactly like her Aai...
No body wants her to become  like that .Even Archana does not wants Poorvi 's life to be like hers ..

Mano dead So sad...😭 serious why making Mano dead..
Punni..for Punni herself so sad for her cause when she was young..she was not bad..just a lovely girl...Cv's change Punni for a bad character...but For Manju I will say..She got here punishment...
but till accusing others...😑 for her faults..

Of course this is being  shown as a punishment for Manju .I think when Manju will know the truth about her daughter , she will come running to Sulochna to say sorry for the way she had treated her ...She will realize that she should not have done what she did ..

Savita ..my god when I look at her πŸ˜†..with so heavy jewelery on her...I said she got what she always want..will never change. She brainwashes.Ovi and Teju and makes them  hate their mother..This is that Savita who years ago ..cried for this same Archana ..and asked Manv to bring back Archana when she divorced...
Poor Savita . her character keeps taking 180 degree turns all the time .Hats off to the actor who plays this role so convincingly .

What she did is horrible ...for 18yrs ..she let Manv think that Archu didn't accept to come..with him..How evil she is...😑...For her ..with all money ...power...familly...house..Manv is happy...I will say she don't know her son...😑
What  Savita did was aweful ..Just terrible .More than her son ,I want her grand daughters to find out the truth ..
For the rest ..I will talk after...

Must go now...Sorry...I write a bit off topic..but I will not come back soon..
Will try Thursday...for wishes ok...😊

Bye Tanyji...and all dears...miss you all..πŸ˜‰
Take care Thanee..

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Piya its Ruchi. I guess she will be introduced in time...none of the guys have been introduced either. 

Anyway on a serious note...what has this show come to? Doesn't marriage in old age mean of togetherness, having known each other through and through over years, love through actions rather than words. How is any of this currently being shown pavitra rishta? I mean Manav didn't use to talk to Archana through out her pregnancy and Archana chose to give chawl more importance than her marriage...like seriously!! Archana and Manav have not grown even one centimetre in their relationship...just given birth to a baccha party!  

18 years have passed and they didn't once try to get together...to resolve their problems. Archana and Manav thinking of each other as a bad memory is the worst form of love that this Pavitra Rishta is being portrayed as. Even the first time when ArMan separated...they thought of each other as a dream that they couldn't live but now they think of each other as a nightmare.

Psychologically  speaking...why do humans like watching or reading love stories and romance?Because it is aspirational. Is this kind of PR would I want for myself? NO WAY! 

Seriously CVs should think before penning down any crap.  

Bonne very good Post πŸ‘πŸ‘ esp the bold part.. You have put it so well...  I have thought this many times... Its an insult to the other person if you dont understand them after years of being with them.. It only means you never liked that person or concerntrated on him/her... Here were are talking about Archana and Manav who did not need any words or explainations to understand each other... Hate CV's fordoing this to our beautiful couple 😑
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Thanks for the sweet update Di πŸ˜›...

It was an OK episode... loved the last part though 😳.. I am so happy Archana is thinking this way.. I hope she stays like this.. There is no use of getting back to Manav now.. Even if she does, it should be only for her children.. What is the use of being together when you dont understand the other person and stayed away coz of some silly misunderstandings for such a long time. seriously now m not interested in their so called reunion.. It will bore me πŸ₯±...

Punni 🀒🀒 has disappointed me big time... She said she is using her beauty to get what she wants 😲🀒... She said why to work so hard when she can earn easily this way 😲 She just disgusts me ... Have to appreciate that actor who is playing this character.. Is this her first serial or was she doing some other project earlier?? If it is first time then we really need to appreciate her work.. She is very confident... πŸ‘πŸΌ Have to say atleast one good casting by Ekta...

I want Purvi to stay out of this.. Good to see her concerned for her sister but why save a girl who is doing everything willingly... She will make a fool of herself and why do all that to Mallick...πŸ˜•  He looks like a creep  If Punni is not seeing all this then Purvi is putting herself to danger...

Manav and Savita Aai - NO COMMENTS 😡
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Thanks for the sweet update Di πŸ˜›...

Hi Rachu ... πŸ€—
It was an OK episode... loved the last part though 😳.. I am so happy Archana is thinking this way.. I hope she stays like this.. There is no use of getting back to Manav now.. Even if she does, it should be only for her children.. What is the use of being together when you dont understand the other person and stayed away coz of some silly misunderstandings for such a long time. seriously now m not interested in their so called reunion.. It will bore me πŸ₯±...

Rachu even I am  so glad with this new turn .I was dreading the repeat of the same story of Manav angry and Archana running after him and worshiping him ...Now hopefully that will not be .This is much more realistic .How can Archana feel so much in love even after seeing  that after 18 years of punishing her , he still has not let go of his grudges ( one thing is that she does not know that he did send the tickets ) .

It appears that she knew all along that he was a big business tycoon in Canada because she said that she had seen his pictures in the news papers .So she obviously knew that he has done well for himself and her daughters are taken care of very nicely ...
But it was his grudge that broke her heart and the way he only wanted to remember the negatives ..That is totally up to him but then I did not want Archana to run after him even if he feels this way ...
I am glad that she said that she is indifferent towards him .I still do not want her to hate him because one thing cannot change and that is that he is the father of her children and that is why I would not like her to hate him and basically he is a good man , so what if it did not work out between them ..

Also there were many good memories in her heart so for those memories and because he is father of Ovi and Teju , she should not hate him ...

Just be indifferent ..That was perfect ..Of course she is hurt and would be hurt when alone but in front of everyone she has  to try and be strong and  try not get too effected ...

I think the story is really taking  a turn like Kabhi Khushi kabhi Gham or Kuch Kuch hota hai ...In both these K Jo movies ...there was a seperation and  though Amitabh and SRK loved each other so much , they did not  keep in touch for 10 years ..SRK did not even keep in touch with his mother ...and in Kuch Kuch hota hai Kajol and SRK though such great friends and soul mates ...did not even know each other's where abouts ...

Then they met after  a long time and then the fun started ...πŸ˜†

Same wil l happen here ..

.Manav's hate  versus Archana's indifference ...ab ayega mazaa  ...πŸ˜‰

Punni 🀒🀒 has disappointed me big time... She said she is using her beauty to get what she wants 😲🀒... She said why to work so hard when she can earn easily this way 😲 She just disgusts me ... Have to appreciate that actor who is playing this character.. Is this her first serial or was she doing some other project earlier?? If it is first time then we really need to appreciate her work.. She is very confident... πŸ‘πŸΌ Have to say atleast one good casting by Ekta...

That kid is good .Very clear diction ,confidence and she is playing a sort of a double role and so convincingly ...

I want Purvi to stay out of this.. Good to see her concerned for her sister but why save a girl who is doing everything willingly... She will make a fool of herself and why do all that to Mallick...πŸ˜•  He looks like a creep  If Punni is not seeing all this then Purvi is putting herself to danger...

What Purvi is doing  in the precap made me shudder ..Silly girl she is for taking such a risk ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Check this interview out .This guy  is playing Arjun ..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Ok Rachu ,you are going  to think I am crazy but I think Manav gave that interview to sort of give a message to Archana , even if it was to tell her that I hate you...

Do you think I am reading too much betwen the lines here ...πŸ˜†

Maybe  the die hard romantic in me is stil lfinding all  this interesting in a weird kind of way ...πŸ˜†

My God , he was so  angry that I thought he would hit that TV reporter and the camera man ...The  camera man was bloody scared 🀣

And Manav's house help ...a blond guy called Albert ( til last week I think his name was Edward πŸ˜† ) he knows very good Hindi ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights di πŸ˜›

Ermmm, I'm not convinced with Archana and her indifference. Knowing Archana, its easy to feign indifference when Manav is miles away, the moment she sees him on the streets of Mumbai or in mandhir, she will crumble and she will go after him. Its like when she came back from Bangalore, she gave the impression of someone that moved on in life only to fall even more hopelessly in love with him and doing anything for him.Sorry di, when it comes to Manav , I don't trust her. Hope I'm wrong though. 

Occasionaly Sulo says something that makes complete sense, sadly those are times Archana decides not to listen to her mother😡Sulo was right when she pointed out what following heart lead to for Archana and why is she guiding Poorvi to do the same. 

Poorvi is going to get into trouble, no doubt about it.this is repeat of PR part 1, its Poorvi who is going to get a bad reputation not Punni. I hope when that happens Archana believes Poorvi's and is on her side , after all this is happening because Poorvi is following her heart and is meddling just like Archana used to do. Having good intentions isn't enough, sometimes its better to let people deal with their own mess.If Punni wants to ruin her life, let her do it. 

I wish Mr broken record is given some new dialogues.You are hurt, you feel betrayed, you hate Archana, we get it now can please move on.All this hatred and grudge is seriously irritating.Get a life...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Tanya Di hope your finger is fine now πŸ€—...
I read on the other thread just now that the pain did not allow you to sleep.. That seems real bad.. Did you consult a doc 😳...

If we look at the episode I think Sulo Aai and Archana have grown up a little and thinking practically which is very good..

Sulo Aai was very correct when she said Archana's thinking from heart has given her only pain and she should let that happen to Purvi... Atlast one correct point from Suloyaan πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Archana trying to be indifferent to Manav a very positive sign of old things not repeating... Manav hating/keeping her away, Archana running behind him, talking all insults just to be with him, unnecessary eye locks  I dont want to see all this...
When they end up meeting may be she can try talking to him normally and if he is hesitant then let him go... Thats it... No more running after him.. Please CVs!!!!...Not again..

I know Manav really suffered coz of Archana's mistakes... He has a point to hate her or hurted... But that does not mean he keeps on saying she has only given him pains and there is not even one good memory he can think of.. That is very wrong of him according to me...

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Check this interview out .This guy  is playing Arjun ..

I wish he is like his mother., would be a perfect match for Poorvi if that is the case. Although read somewhere that Ovi likes him.

I miss Aashna πŸ˜” 
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ok Rachu ,you are going  to think I am crazy but I think Manav gave that interview to sort of give a message to Archana , even if it was to tell her that I hate you...

Do you think I am reading too much betwen the lines here ...πŸ˜†

Maybe  the die hard romantic in me is stil lfinding all  this interesting in a weird kind of way ...πŸ˜†

My God , he was so  angry that I thought he would hit that TV reporter and the camera man ...The  camera man was bloody scared 🀣

And Manav's house help ...a blond guy called Albert ( til last week I think his name was Edward πŸ˜† ) he knows very good Hindi ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG Di whats wrong with you today 😲 Did Usha give you any of her special drinks which she gives healthy Damo Baba 🀣

Reading the first 2 lines reminded me the song " I hate you like I l love you" 🀣... Perfectly suits Manav now πŸ˜†...

Starting things what ever he said made Archana also feel same like you Di before he mentioned Bharat Mata πŸ˜†... He was saying as though he was telling Archana that he is good and he remembers her πŸ˜›

Even I got scared seeing him in that state Di... But next moment we saw happy him sitting on the couch peacefully.. Dont know what happened in between πŸ˜†

I felt Albert/Edward is an Indian with that unbelievable wig ... Why do they require these kaamwala?? What is Sundri for πŸ˜• Sundri the lucky one who left everything for her malkin πŸ˜†