Punni is hawt 😲 😲

After all she's gone on her mother ðŸ˜†
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suan

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
From your above qoute, do you think that Archana and Manav will never reunite, but the new pavitra rishta will be between Poorvi and Arjun?

but ovi likes arjun.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI Tanyji and all my dears 

Thanks a lot for brief uptade...you are so helpful and very nice dear..😊
As usual it help me a lot...I miss many episodes on line...I just read your uptade thats all..don't even comment...😔
Lack of time..i'm vey busy as I said with my work...till now..
.will be normal on January..

My boss decided to make  new look for our office...like painting walls ect...which mean double works..I'm very tired...but I must manage with all..without missing Christmas gifts for all..not even time for me...😆..

For PR...My moment for rest is the time I watch PR on TV...Yesterday I watched..Archu going to Mandir..Manv cut a cake..telling bhar bhar he hate Archu...but his heart till love her...

What I can tell that ..Archu is simple beautiful..I  like .her new look...and till love Manv much more than ever...

Poorvi..another Archana...😔...She is beautiful too...and sweet..for now I can't say much more..
but..what I read ..and saw...She is nice...but I don't want her to become exactly like her Aai...

Mano dead So sad...😭 serious why making Mano dead..
Punni..for Punni herself so sad for her cause when she was young..she was not bad..just a lovely girl...Cv's change Punni for a bad character...but For Manju I will say..She got here punishment...
but till accusing others...😡 for her faults..

Savita ..my god when I look at her 😆..with so heavy jewelery on her...I said she got what she always want..will never change. She brainwashes.Ovi and Teju and makes them  hate their mother..This is that Savita who years ago ..cried for this same Archana ..and asked Manv to bring back Archana when she divorced...

What she did is horrible ...for 18yrs ..she let Manv think that Archu didn't accept to come..with him..How evil she is...😡...For her ..with all money ...power...familly...house..Manv is happy...I will say she don't know her son...😡

For the rest ..I will talk after...

Must go now...Sorry...I write a bit off topic..but I will not come back soon..
Will try Thursday...for wishes ok...😊

Bye Tanyji...and all dears...miss you all..😉

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bonnefille

After all she's gone on her mother ðŸ˜†

yea exactly what I was thinking 😆😆 from which angle does maa & paa look hawt, ofcourse hotness lies in the eye of the beholder 😉 😆😆😆 where's Manju's younger daughter, forgot her name ... and where are the other kids, aint casted yet ...
😆
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
show will again go on top ravinder gautam is back directing pavitra rishta... he was d one who took pavitra rishta to d top
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Piya its Ruchi. I guess she will be introduced in time...none of the guys have been introduced either. 

Anyway on a serious note...what has this show come to? Doesn't marriage in old age mean of togetherness, having known each other through and through over years, love through actions rather than words. How is any of this currently being shown pavitra rishta? I mean Manav didn't use to talk to Archana through out her pregnancy and Archana chose to give chawl more importance than her marriage...like seriously!! Archana and Manav have not grown even one centimetre in their relationship...just given birth to a baccha party!  

18 years have passed and they didn't once try to get together...to resolve their problems. Archana and Manav thinking of each other as a bad memory is the worst form of love that this Pavitra Rishta is being portrayed as. Even the first time when ArMan separated...they thought of each other as a dream that they couldn't live but now they think of each other as a nightmare.

Psychologically  speaking...why do humans like watching or reading love stories and romance?Because it is aspirational. Is this kind of PR would I want for myself? NO WAY! 

Seriously CVs should think before penning down any crap.  
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

show will again go on top ravinder gautam is back directing pavitra rishta... he was d one who took pavitra rishta to d top

Ravinder Gautam is Ekta's saviour...he got BALH to top when it was sinking because of bad start. Yeah he can do something. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

18 years have passed and they didn't once try to get together...to resolve their problems. Archana and Manav thinking of each other as a bad memory is the worst form of love that this Pavitra Rishta is being portrayed as. Even the first time when ArMan separated...they thought of each other as a dream that they couldn't live but now they think of each other as a nightmare.

Bonne, the writers want  to show this as a test of time in a love story , all I have to say is that if this is a love story then the person who has written this has never been in love ever . 
No two people who are supposed to be so much in love will not  try to get in touch for 18 years .. Ho hi nahi sakta ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Piya its Ruchi. I guess she will be introduced in time...none of the guys have been introduced either. 

Anyway on a serious note...what has this show come to? Doesn't marriage in old age mean of togetherness, having known each other through and through over years, love through actions rather than words. How is any of this currently being shown pavitra rishta? I mean Manav didn't use to talk to Archana through out her pregnancy and Archana chose to give chawl more importance than her marriage...like seriously!! Archana and Manav have not grown even one centimetre in their relationship...just given birth to a baccha party!  

Psychologically  speaking...why do humans like watching or reading love stories and romance?Because it is aspirational. Is this kind of PR would I want for myself? NO WAY! 

Seriously CVs should think before penning down any crap.  

Bonne,
Asusal a nice post from you yaar...
Seriously these Cvs are something else ...

And I think they showed Ruchi when the Guy came to see punni, when Poorvi enters punni's room and started talking to her, the girl who stands side by was ruchi...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rash2222

Best of luck to him . No matter how much I may dislike the current story , I want Anki's show to do well...