Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

Sulochna tells Archu not to give such an advise to Poorvi because listening  to her heart got Archana nothing but pain . Archu tells her that she has learned a lot from her mistakes and will not let Poorvi's life be anything  like hers . Poorvi is waiting outside Punni's  building .

Punni tells her mother that she is going to mandir but goes to a shop and dresses in a sexy black mini .Poorvi is shocked to see all this . Punni confronts Poorvi as to why she is following her .Punni tells Poorvi that she will use her beauty to get all the good things in life .

Poorvi tells her not to do this because this will hurt her parents but Punni tells her to mind her own business and if she even dares to tell Vinod and Manju then Poorvi will surely lose  the contract and also her job . A Canadian Tv  channel wants to interview Manav and wants to know why he avoids talking about India .Manav agrees to do the interview . 

Archana is in her house when she sees Manav on a TV channel . Manav is saying that he loves his country and remembers everything about his country , the  sweet memories  but he also has some terrible  memories  of some  people who could not keep a rishta  that was Pavitra and who broke his trust and his heart . He says that he hates them .

He says that he will never go back to India and  wants all windows closed so  outside breeze will never come in his house .Archana  tells her mother that this not the Manav she  knew , he is some  business tycoon in  Canada . She says that she was terribly hurt when he left her with her children and never called her  but  now after hearing what  he  said ,  does not hurt her any more . Mr.  Malik offers Poorvi to keep her mouth shut  about Punni and also to have an affair with him . 

Precap

Poorvi is flirting with Mr. Malik and is kind of seducing him ...telling him that she is happy about his offer .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much tanya and my comment is😕😲now i m free so can comment why poorvi making problem herself why she needs to think so much for punni😕cv making poorvi mahan as archu who always wanted to help others for which she had to face problempoorvi advising punni who is 8/9 years older than her😲
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I liked the show today ..
Punni is bad news .This girl tells her mother that she is going  to the mundir but instead goes  out to be almost like a , you know what   because whatever she is doing  is for money and that is why I called her this .. It's a shame because I used to love baby Punni ...The actor playing Punni is doing  a good job of two such contrasting personalitles .

Poorvi was good when she was speaking  to Punni , she was like a concerned sister but what she is doing  with Mr. Malik is downright foolish and terribly dangerous ...
Now I think Poorvi should leave Punni alone . She is dangerous .

Sulochna was right for once when she told Archana not to make Poorvi also like her , a complete emotional fool .

I was very happy when Archana said that she is not getting  hurt by Manav anymore and it does not hurt her what he is saying ..I  am gald that she is thinking like this .After  taking her childrn away for a genuine human mistake and leaving her  like this , he is still keeping grudges ...very good that Archana also now says that she does not care ..

This means that she will not be chasing him when he comes  to India ...at least I hope she won't ..Let him live his life and you live yours ...
I did not wanted to see the repeat of the old story of Manav angry and Archu  only trying to make him happy  at any cost .What happened today is much more realistic .
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Punni is bad news .This girl tells her mother that she is going  to the mundir but insteead goes  out to be almost like a , you know what   because whatever she is doing  is for money and that is why I called her this .. It's a shame because I used to love baby Punni ...The actor playing Punni is doing  a good job of two such contrasting personalitles .

Poorvi was good when she was speaking  to Punni , she was like a concerned sister but what she is doing  with Mr. Malik is downright foolish and terribly dangerous ...

Sulochna was right for once when she told Archana not to make Poorvi also like her , a complete emotional fool .

I was very happy when Archana said that she is not getting  hurt by Manav anymore and it does not hurt her what he is saying ..I  am gald that she is thinking like this .After  taking her childrn away for a genuine human mistake and leaving her  like this , he is still keeping grudges ...very good that Archana also now says that she does not care ..

This means that she will not be chasing him when he comes  to India ...at least I hope she won't ..Let him live his life and you live yours ...
I did not wanted to see the repeat of the old story of Manav angry and Archu  only trying to make him happy  at any cost .What happened today is much more realistic .

tanya she said it really i m happy for it atlast CV showing archu with self respect dont bother what manav think about her👏
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks tanya di for the update...thank god no teju scene today...i hate her over-acting...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: herefornothing

Thanks tanya di for the update...thank god no teju scene today...i hate her over-acting...

Teju was in the back ground when Manav was doing his interview ...
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Punni is bad news .This girl tells her mother that she is going  to the mundir but insteead goes  out to be almost like a , you know what   because whatever she is doing  is for money and that is why I called her this .. It's a shame because I used to love baby Punni ...The actor playing Punni is doing  a good job of two such contrasting personalitles .

well said...👏
Tanyaz thumbnail
tanya she said it really i m happy for it atlast CV showing archu with self respect dont bother what manav think about her👏
[/QUOTE]

I am also glad ..
After seeing him so angry even  now and what he said , she told Sulochna that now it makes no difference to her what he says ...

She did not say that she hates him but said that she is now indifferent to him ...as he is someone else and not the person she knew .
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm so sad about archu crying after saw her beloved hubby for the first time since 18yrs ago... i saw archu's and manav's eyes closed and listened to their heart on the same time... it's very beautiful...😳

archu wants to see her daughters on tv but didn't come...

you are right, tanyaz.. malik is a dangerous man... poorvi may blackmail him...
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
From your above qoute, do you think that Archana and Manav will never reunite, but the new pavitra rishta will be between Poorvi and Arjun?