India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Kastur's Pallu has to go!! (Page 2)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
seriously guys i want kastur's such things 2 vanish b4 my vacation endsAngry...
-her horribble pallu which seems more like a hijab shud just go back as soon as possible, sumtimes it seems 2 me dat she is bald nd so covering d head lik datOuch...
-christmas is near, but she celebrates it everyday wid her all so decorative costumesDead..
CVsss plsss stop overdecorating kastur nd make a cartoon out of herAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i think it's because kastur is supposed to be really homely.  unfortunately, you have a very beautiful actress playing the role.  so they have to do something to hide the beauty.  but i think it's also going to be good in the future, once mohan starts falling for her.  then, the removal of the pallu by mohan would be so romantic.

She was more of a simple girl, but in no way was she some one that a guy wouldn't notice.  Mohan definitely was a bit amused and took notice when he first met her.  It's when she backed out from shaking his hand with her "namaste" that he sort of rolled his eyes, and thus didn't even bother with her like that.

Then there was on the bus, where he definitely checked her in a quick, natural way.  

And even with all her horrible clothes, when she smiled her face was still something was cute as hell.  Now it's like... HUH?  It's not like this story is about an unattractive girl.

Plus they have tied her hair back, which is fine if they did it correctly instead of combining everything in the worst possible way.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
No comments Dead I wonder if the costume designer changed too Ermm Screw you CVs Angry
Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I mean would it hurt them not to show her with a pallu!!

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I know.  Especially when she's back at the Desais.  Jitu specifically told her  that she's in her father's house, no need for the pallu. 

But now...

And there was that time when they went on the honeymoon too. She could've taken that thing off before going into the hotel. Yeah she was pallu-less afterwards, but still.  It wouldn't have been so bad if she had Narmada's wardrobe. But with that horrible outfit as they entered hotel...Dead
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I know.  Especially when she's back at the Desais.  Jitu specifically told her  that she's in her father's house, no need for the pallu. 

But now...

And there was that time when they went on the honeymoon too. She could've taken that thing off before going into the hotel. Yeah she was pallu-less afterwards, but still.  It wouldn't have been so bad if she had Narmada's wardrobe. But with that horrible outfit as they entered hotel...Dead

don't remind me plz! Dead

KhatamKahani

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Just so sad...Mumbai offers the best selection in saris & the stylists on the show pick the worst designs, fabrics & colors for this character...A semi-sheer fabric--net, chiffon, light silks would be so much better for the tent...not to mention lighter colors...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

786786KhatamKahani

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I don't think this has anything to do with concealing her beauty...She is supposed to be traditional, but traditional doesn't mean gaudy & heavy!  No one else on the show dresses that way...Kastur's wardrobe is way too formal for wear at home.  It makes you feel uncomfortable for her...Especially when she spends so much time in a hot kitchen--absolutely not practical...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

786786KhatamKahani

Go to top