Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
No comments 🤢 I wonder if the costume designer changed too 🤔 Screw you CVs 😡
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I mean would it hurt them not to show her with a pallu!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know.  Especially when she's back at the Desais.  Jitu specifically told her  that she's in her father's house, no need for the pallu. 

But now...

And there was that time when they went on the honeymoon too. She could've taken that thing off before going into the hotel. Yeah she was pallu-less afterwards, but still.  It wouldn't have been so bad if she had Narmada's wardrobe. But with that horrible outfit as they entered hotel...🤢
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: likarsh

I know.  Especially when she's back at the Desais.  Jitu specifically told her  that she's in her father's house, no need for the pallu. 

But now...

And there was that time when they went on the honeymoon too. She could've taken that thing off before going into the hotel. Yeah she was pallu-less afterwards, but still.  It wouldn't have been so bad if she had Narmada's wardrobe. But with that horrible outfit as they entered hotel...🤢

don't remind me plz! 🤢
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just so sad...Mumbai offers the best selection in saris & the stylists on the show pick the worst designs, fabrics & colors for this character...A semi-sheer fabric--net, chiffon, light silks would be so much better for the tent...not to mention lighter colors...
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think this has anything to do with concealing her beauty...She is supposed to be traditional, but traditional doesn't mean gaudy & heavy!  No one else on the show dresses that way...Kastur's wardrobe is way too formal for wear at home.  It makes you feel uncomfortable for her...Especially when she spends so much time in a hot kitchen--absolutely not practical...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is no reason why MG wife should be cover to look like a clown please change her wardrope and decide once an for all were the pallu should be. Can we please go back to the old ways where that blanket is off when Mohur are alone ðŸ˜¡

Sheila please take this topic and post it on Imagine wall & DP cv head.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CVs, what the hell is this?  Kastur is out with Mohan and Reena and she still has that pallu on top of her head? WHY can't she take it off? Why?

Do you not remember when she would have her pallu off many times in the bedroom? When Jitu told her to take off the pallu in her father's house?  When Kastur went out with Mohan without wearing the pallu?

Why are you doing this?  Whhhyyy?
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ye math kehana woh aadat se majboor hai😆 Edited by Mohur - 12 years ago
kastur's wardrobe is a pure malfunction..
saroj, narmada nd reena hs bttr clothes nd fashion sense dan her..
cumon wid d pallu on sumtimes she luks older dan MOHAN, nd i don lik it..
CVsss plsss only 4 proving baapji right atleast don play wid d female leads costumes..
kastur has all d rights 2 dressup as MOHAN likes, she is his wife, but y d hell u ppl made her a wooden doll on baapji fingers??..
dere is a limit, but hr u seem totally damn care bout it..