Dharampatni

Kastur's Pallu has to go!!

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Her Pallu is covering her hair more and more each day! Its like a tent as anjali mentioned! Needs to go!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So true.  It needs to go.  Everyday it grows an inch towards her forehead.  Eventually it will cover her face
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You know, it's like they're doing it purposely.  If the pallu is that forward, it could be a lighter material.  But no... they make it heavy material and they have it all the way up to her forehead.  ðŸ˜¡

Stop hindering one of the best qualities about Kastur: the way her face brights up and radiates when she's happily smiling.  

Please, CVs.  Please... Pull that pallu back like it used to be.  Why are you pulling it all the way to her forehead now?  It makes no sense considering Kastur didn't even grow up in a family where the women covered their heads.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

You know, it's like they're doing it purposely.  If the pallu is that forward, it could be a lighter material.  But no... they make it heavy material and they have it all the way up to her forehead.  ðŸ˜¡

Stop hindering one of the best qualities about Kastur: the way her face brights up and radiates when she's happily smiling.  

Please, CVs.  Please... Pull that pallu back like it used to be.  Why are you pulling it all the way to her forehead now?  It makes no sense considering Kastur didn't even grow up in a family where the women covered their heads.

Ditto
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you lik!
iSakshi thumbnail
OMG i sooo agreee, wth are they doing to kastur man she is looking like an old lady with her horrendous pallu.. ughhh its sooo unattractive... wht happen to that cute adorable sweet kastur? the one whose beauty blew everyone away??? ughh i swear this show is becoming dumber by the seconds...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
With her pallu her sticking her leg in everyone's business has to go too ðŸ¥±
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it's because kastur is supposed to be really homely.  unfortunately, you have a very beautiful actress playing the role.  so they have to do something to hide the beauty.  but i think it's also going to be good in the future, once mohan starts falling for her.  then, the removal of the pallu by mohan would be so romantic.

seriously guys i want kastur's such things 2 vanish b4 my vacation ends😡...
-her horribble pallu which seems more like a hijab shud just go back as soon as possible, sumtimes it seems 2 me dat she is bald nd so covering d head lik dat...
-christmas is near, but she celebrates it everyday wid her all so decorative costumes🤢..
CVsss plsss stop overdecorating kastur nd make a cartoon out of her😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

i think it's because kastur is supposed to be really homely.  unfortunately, you have a very beautiful actress playing the role.  so they have to do something to hide the beauty.  but i think it's also going to be good in the future, once mohan starts falling for her.  then, the removal of the pallu by mohan would be so romantic.

She was more of a simple girl, but in no way was she some one that a guy wouldn't notice.  Mohan definitely was a bit amused and took notice when he first met her.  It's when she backed out from shaking his hand with her "namaste" that he sort of rolled his eyes, and thus didn't even bother with her like that.

Then there was on the bus, where he definitely checked her in a quick, natural way.  

And even with all her horrible clothes, when she smiled her face was still something was cute as hell.  Now it's like... HUH?  It's not like this story is about an unattractive girl.

Plus they have tied her hair back, which is fine if they did it correctly instead of combining everything in the worst possible way.