Swaamini Bua-Height of wierdness

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand the chaios Buajee created over a phonecall.I understand she doesn't like Maanvi but has she forgotten she is double Maanvi's age?Has she forgotten that even she has a younger sisterπŸ˜•

It's natural to ask for recipes!! Even if Maanvi thought that Bua is her DI on the phone!!Issue kya hai bhai?????Itna drama over a phonecall.

She seems like a psychotic womanπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thats true but i think this is wat is gonna lead to virman fon convo so yipeee...cheers to kamini
badly_addicted thumbnail
The way she behaved and others were just listening ... seems to me  like she is the Ring Master and others have to accept her opinion... irritating..
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She is KAMINI! Like seriously, The Vadheras NEED to make her consult a doctor! Psychiatrist to be specific! 
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

She is KAMINI! Like seriously, The Vadheras NEED to make her consult a doctor! Psychiatrist to be specific! 

Agreed !! πŸ˜†

It was just a phone call and she behaved like this. Think about it, how will she react when Manvi will come stay at Vadheras ??

This behavior that she has will cause problems in future between Jeevika and Manvi, as well as Jeevika and Viren. Poor Viren, he will be stuck between his wife and Swamini.  Neither he will be able to speak for Jeevika nor see Jeevika disturbed because of her
Edited by vishid - 12 years ago
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shez maddd,,totallyyy lifelesss...i mean she has no right to react like thattt...stupid women...she knows verry well that ,manvi thought itz jeevika,thatz yy manvi asking for recipe,but shez angryyy,,aisa kya ban gayi hai ki koi unse recipe nahi puch sakta,,,ajeeebbb..
Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And the most irritating part is that neither Virat or Vanshika defended of spoke up for Maanvi :( I just wish Jaiswal kidnaps Swamini and... well just keep her Forever!!! Hahaha πŸ˜›
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi_angel90

And the most irritating part is that neither Virat or Vanshika defended of spoke up for Maanvi :( I just wish Jaiswal kidnaps Swamini and... well just keep her Forever!!! Hahaha πŸ˜›

LOLOLOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I like that idea πŸ˜‰ who knows, even Jaiswal will get tired of her and send her off πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly!!.. she is one weird lady!!. I never get that woman!!!.. dnt get the reason why she hates Maanvii so much!!.. she has an issue wiz her speaking to Virat!!... Has an issue with her asking for receipe!.. uff..! wonder wat her story is!!...

But in a way her psychotic behaviour is going to come back to bite her in her *beepp*.. cuz this situation leads to the next Virman encounter ROFL...

ANother thing... loved Jeevika kinda stood up for Maanvii..saying its her first time and she though it was her Dii... and how Maanvii is slowly learning to live wizout her( Impossible we know)... Kinda did wished someone told her to shut up though!! making a fuss over someone asking for a receipe!!...

She needs to get a life..!!.. Come on CVS start her love story πŸ€’πŸ˜†
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You took the words from my mouth!!!!! Bua and dadaji out of all the characters seem so fake to me!!!... Like really do ppl act like that 24/7?