India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Swaamini Bua-Height of wierdness

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I don't understand the chaios Buajee created over a phonecall.I understand she doesn't like Maanvi but has she forgotten she is double Maanvi's age?Has she forgotten that even she has a younger sisterConfused

It's natural to ask for recipes!! Even if Maanvi thought that Bua is her DI on the phone!!Issue kya hai bhai?????Itna drama over a phonecall.

She seems like a psychotic womanConfused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushibadly_addictedDesi_angel90shiningstarzSabu0211ninetosixashnazsheikh-Tannu-luvzindagiAyushiSinghaniaImziSevenstreaks.Dulcet

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
thats true but i think this is wat is gonna lead to virman fon convo so yipeee...cheers to kamini

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211ninetosixashSevenstreaks

badly_addicted Newbie
badly_addicted
badly_addicted

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
The way she behaved and others were just listening ... seems to me  like she is the Ring Master and others have to accept her opinion... irritating..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211Sevenstreaks

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
She is KAMINI! Like seriously, The Vadheras NEED to make her consult a doctor! Psychiatrist to be specific! 

Sabu0211vishidSevenstreaks

vishid Goldie
vishid
vishid

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

She is KAMINI! Like seriously, The Vadheras NEED to make her consult a doctor! Psychiatrist to be specific! 

Agreed !! LOL

It was just a phone call and she behaved like this. Think about it, how will she react when Manvi will come stay at Vadheras ??

This behavior that she has will cause problems in future between Jeevika and Manvi, as well as Jeevika and Viren. Poor Viren, he will be stuck between his wife and Swamini.  Neither he will be able to speak for Jeevika nor see Jeevika disturbed because of her

Edited by vishid - 20 December 2011 at 9:09am

Sabu0211AyushiSinghania

meLuvsParul IF-Sizzlerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
shez maddd,,totallyyy lifelesss...i mean she has no right to react like thattt...stupid women...she knows verry well that ,manvi thought itz jeevika,thatz yy manvi asking for recipe,but shez angryyy,,aisa kya ban gayi hai ki koi unse recipe nahi puch sakta,,,ajeeebbb..

Sabu0211Sevenstreaks

Desi_angel90 Groupbie
Desi_angel90
Desi_angel90

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
And the most irritating part is that neither Virat or Vanshika defended of spoke up for Maanvi :( I just wish Jaiswal kidnaps Swamini and... well just keep her Forever!!! Hahaha Tongue

rajihariSabu0211vishid

vishid Goldie
vishid
vishid

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_angel90

And the most irritating part is that neither Virat or Vanshika defended of spoke up for Maanvi :( I just wish Jaiswal kidnaps Swamini and... well just keep her Forever!!! Hahaha Tongue

LOLOLOL LOL LOL

I like that idea Wink who knows, even Jaiswal will get tired of her and send her off LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index